PDA

View Full Version : This sucks!

SSStang
08-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Well... a few days ago while doing what I thought I was good at -walking-:D my foot landed wrong and I twisted the ever lovin @$%# out of my ankle. The outcome? I broke my ankle and it will be almost 3 months of rehab/healing before I will be able to fully use it. And guess what the kicker is... its my right ankle. No more driving the cobra for a long while:(

Damn, this sucks. Well... on the upside I guess it will keep the miles off of her.

-Brian

03slidewayzSVT
08-16-2006, 02:50 PM
Damn that sucks....good luck..

mojosvt
08-16-2006, 04:56 PM
I TOTALLY FEEL FOR YOU!!!!!(and yes, I meant to have the caps on, and anybody who has delt with a broken ankle would understand). My wife rolled her ankle walking the dog in early may. Last week she was able to walk without the air cast for the first time. She has been doing really well. She had an Open Reduction of an Internal Fracture with a single long pin placement. And from what her doc says, she recovered rather fast. I wish you the best of luck, and quick recovery. ELEVATE AND ICE!!!!!:D

nckissfan
08-16-2006, 05:57 PM
damn, hope you get better soon. :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
08-16-2006, 05:58 PM
Dude, you broke your ankle walking down the street??? Ok I have to say LOL!! Now that that's over I hope you recover fast I hate ankle injuries they are the worst!!

BTW I offer walking classes on M-W-F from 6 to 8 pm! ;) :D

Get well sssoon! :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
08-16-2006, 07:41 PM
Man that sucks..I've done the same thing but I did not break mine it just hurt really bad for a couple of days...

SSStang
08-17-2006, 05:23 AM
Thanks everyone for the support... Yea, you think I will like walking when I learn how?:D

Doctors say at least 2-3 months of rehab before Ill regain full use...:( all the dry months, that sucks.

-Brian

SuperG
08-17-2006, 08:58 AM
At least you'll be ready for ski season!!

SMOKE
08-19-2006, 01:37 PM
Did something similar at work, didn't break but made driving home a pain (literally). Fortunately had couple of days to heal before I went back. :rolleyes: Felt like a dumba$$.

Feel for ya.