PDA

View Full Version : Its been a crappy summer

Cobra G
08-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Well not all of it, but most of it and especially right now. I won't go into long and boring details, but I've inherited a debt that is forcing me to sell one of my cars. Well I'm definitely not selling the mystichrome, but I have to sell my 2000 maxima for some quick cash. So now I'm left with my cobra as a daily which isn't to bad, but I don't have a garage to keep it in so I'm looking to buy a car cover to protect it. Currently I've got a 2.8 pulley on it and I was thinking about reverting it back to the stock setup. Any ideas or opinions would be greatly appreciated on what I should do to keep this car in great condition.

97CasperCobra
08-22-2006, 08:28 PM
Sorry to hear man. :( As far as trying to keep it in good condition...just keep it clean whenever you can. I think reverting back to the stock pulley set-up will be the best idea. Again...sorry to hear. If I hear of anyone looking for a car I'll send them your way. :thumbsup:

Cobra G
08-22-2006, 09:45 PM
I appriciate it man, I have two people interested in buying it right now so hopefully It'll be gone before the end of the month. The good news is after I get my debt taken care of I'm gonna try to find a 94-01 cobra vertible to drive around daily again. I miss my 98 so much:(

mrpork
08-22-2006, 09:53 PM
ynot just leave the 2.8 pulley on it .it wont hurt the car right