PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Dyno Rocks!

Silver10th
08-26-2006, 09:00 AM
I would like to thank the guys at Pro-Dyno for getting my tune hooked up. These guys are great. :thumbsup:
I am VERY happy with the way my car turned out. :D

Pro-Dyno
08-27-2006, 12:09 PM
I would like to thank the guys at Pro-Dyno for getting my tune hooked up. These guys are great. :thumbsup:
I am VERY happy with the way my car turned out. :DTHANK YOU ! Very much :thumbsup:

BadMoFo
08-27-2006, 01:20 PM
a little off topic but your title (Pro-Dyno) says the only "certified" sct level 4 tuner in NC/SC but I am positive that Rick at Amazon is also a level 4 certified tuner, and one of the top sellers to. also diablo.

back on subject. Silver10th what mods and numbers?

cobrabitn
08-27-2006, 01:36 PM
This a Pro-Dyno Forum, let's keep it that way okay. :D

Amazon signature is a follows and they do not read the same.

The Only Certified Top Selling Level 4 SCT & Diablosport Dealer in SC-NC there is no substitution for Background,Experience, and knowledge.

On the flip side of it, we keep the Amazon forum strictly Amazon.

Both tuners are good tuners and have a good reputation. There's plenty of work for both of them and I do not understand why we have to continually go back and forth over something like this all the time. Please, let's just use who we like and leave it at that. Thanks! :thumbsup:

03slidewayzSVT
08-27-2006, 02:06 PM
:doh2: NO he didn't!!!!!

Pro-Dyno
08-27-2006, 02:32 PM
a little off topic but your title (Pro-Dyno) says the only "certified" sct level 4 tuner in NC/SC but I am positive that Rick at Amazon is also a level 4 certified tuner, and one of the top sellers to. also diablo.
back on subject. Silver10th what mods and numbers?I am the only Dealer in NC/SC that has been to Florida and completed SCT's advanced certification class with Jerry Wobouski the owner of SCT. There has only bean one advanced certification class and it was by invitation only to SCT exclusive dealers. I do not remember seeing Amazon there or on my level 4 dealer roster and they sell diablo as well. And according to what SCT tells me I sell more product than any other dealer in NC/SC but product is not really my focus building the best tunes around is.

Thanks Dan:thumbsup:

BadMoFo
08-27-2006, 03:10 PM
This a Pro-Dyno Forum, let's keep it that way okay. :D

Amazon signature is a follows and they do not read the same.

The Only Certified Top Selling Level 4 SCT & Diablosport Dealer in SC-NC there is no substitution for Background,Experience, and knowledge.

On the flip side of it, we keep the Amazon forum strictly Amazon.

Both tuners are good tuners and have a good reputation. There's plenty of work for both of them and I do not understand why we have to continually go back and forth over something like this all the time. Please, let's just use who we like and leave it at that. Thanks! :thumbsup:

I was just curious. I agree I have heard good things about pro-dyno and obviously everyone knows about how good amazon is, but just threw me for a loop that he said only certified dealer when I know that amazon was to. not trying to get into a pissing contest, was just curious. I know of alot of people that have had their cars tuned by pro-dyno and are very pleased with them. I just wanted some clairification after I saw his sig.

also would like to see what mods and numbers silver10 has. glad he is happy with his tune and work. hopefully he will be able to show up to the fall drag day.

BadMoFo
08-27-2006, 03:20 PM
I am the only Dealer in NC/SC that has been to Florida and completed SCT's advanced certification class with Jerry Wobouski the owner of SCT. There has only bean one advanced certification class and it was by invitation only. I do not remember seeing Amazon there or on my level 4 dealer roster. And according to what SCT tells me I sell more product than any other dealer in NC/SC but product is not really my focus building the best tunes around is.

Thanks Dan:thumbsup:

thats cool. I beleive the reason why they did not attend was because Jerry hand deliverd the software and all to amazon directly at their shop in person. But again let me repeat, not getting into a pissing contest cause just like cobrabitin said, plenty of business out there, was just curious about the sig. keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Pro-Dyno
08-27-2006, 03:34 PM
Ya Jerry told me he had been to them at there old shop in MD. That would have been the 2.9 software. The class I attended was beta before the public release of 3.0
no harm done.
:thumbsup: Thanks

Silver10th
08-27-2006, 09:25 PM
also would like to see what mods and numbers silver10 has. glad he is happy with his tune and work. hopefully he will be able to show up to the fall drag day.

Here ya go BadMoFo. Everything is in the vid. :thumbsup:
The mods are just the standard stuff.

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/Sivlersnake/?action=view&current=TimsDynoTune.flv

BadMoFo
08-27-2006, 09:37 PM
thanks, cobra looks good, silver is always a sweet color. good numbers to!

Silver10th
08-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Thanks

VenomSVT
08-27-2006, 10:10 PM
I want to say thanks to Pro-Dyno!:thumbsup: My car was the last one to go on the dyno Friday night and they had to build me a new tune from scratch. It was well worth the wait!:D Old numbers: 433 rwhp/391 rwtq.......new numbers 464 rwhp/ 401 rwtq on 8 lbs of boost!:bounce: Hope you guys drank plenty of Red Bull to stay awake for the drive up to the Parkway show. Thanks again!

Mike

mrpork
08-28-2006, 06:23 AM
they are the best in my book:thumbsup:

03slidewayzSVT
08-28-2006, 09:16 AM
they are the best in my book:thumbsup:

+1 Without a doubt!!!!:woot: hehehe

Pro-Dyno
09-01-2006, 07:41 PM
Thanks Guys :thumbsup:

JOKER