PDA

View Full Version : PLAYTME Glad to see you joined finally

tazzracing1
08-27-2006, 04:40 AM
Joe
I'm glad to see you have finally joined. Well maybe we can get something going around here in Michigan ?? Work is starting to slow down on the overtime. I talk to you today and see what you think?? Work has been busy and you know the rest of the story.

cobrabitn
08-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Larry,

Get with Lumpy dogs as he is trying to get some activity going on in MI, too. ;)

Playtme
08-28-2006, 10:50 AM
You finally wore me down :D Been coming over here since 01 when I had the GT, got the cobra in 11/05. I did Gingerman with you guys in 01. Will see you guys at Gingerman but havent decided what to do there yet. Can you run the track with a convertible with out a roll bar/cage? Thats the deciding factor.

Joe

cobrabitn
08-28-2006, 07:46 PM
You need a roll bar for open track, you don't need one for the show or the parade laps.

stylin99
08-29-2006, 11:50 AM
Joe? Whatchoo doing over here?
I think I have a certain cobra owner's stock yellow hood sitting in my attic. We tried using it as a doggy bed but her claws were scratching the paint, so we put it in the attic and used it as a pallet to hold our other junk. Works great! :D

Playtme
08-29-2006, 12:06 PM
Well if you have kids in the neighborhood may be you could charge them by the hour to use it as a ramp to help Ryan defray shipping costs to Mi.

Terri still hasnt noticed the new Saleen hood on the car :dunno: I have been in the car while she drives and maybe she cant see over the hood? Everyone notices it right a way, go figure. It saves me the explanation of where did you get it. I told my son Ryan "what happens in M.B. stays in M.B." and he has held true to it so far :thumbsup:

tazzracing1
08-30-2006, 11:59 PM
Well my car has been parked since Sunday do to our great weather. I think we need to have a get together in Lansing maybe at hooters?? and some karting if possible? Joe I will bring the emblem over soon so you can see it.