PDA

View Full Version : SCMC Arcade Games

93KingCobra
09-07-2006, 08:54 PM
I thought I would post up a suggestion for us to add like a old school arcade games like I see on other BB that would keep a high score........Games like Asteriod,Tetris..so on and so on...

I just thought it would be cool........I'm on here atleast 5 to 6 times a day or more I might as well have some other things to do :D :D :D

RF Cobra
09-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Thats a good idea. We just need to figure out some way to collect the quarters. ;)

93KingCobra
09-07-2006, 09:43 PM
Thats a good idea. We just need to figure out some way to collect the quarters. ;)

Anything to make the club more money :D

RF Cobra
09-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Tony's gotta pay for that new truck too!

Anything to make the club more money :D

cobrabitn
09-07-2006, 10:58 PM
For the record, John saw me write a check from my home equity account just in case someone really believed you. :)

If Edmond can put the game up then go for it. We have plenty of server space and bandwidth. :thumbsup: (No charge ;) )

93KingCobra
09-08-2006, 06:25 PM
For the record, John saw me write a check from my home equity account just in case someone really believed you. :)

If Edmond can put the game up then go for it. We have plenty of server space and bandwidth. :thumbsup: (No charge ;) )

We'll put a bug in Edmonds ear for me Tony so he can get it done...

tazzracing1
09-08-2006, 08:17 PM
I think it would be a good idea also.

93KingCobra
09-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Wwwwweeeeeelllllllllll.........

puzzle13
09-10-2006, 06:54 PM
Just how many quarters would it take to pay for Tony's truck? And then there is the car trailer needed to tow the track car. And then there is ... and so on, and so on.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Tony ... you know that if you get the Cobra logos, website, and other club stuff put on your truck it could be written off as an advertising expense of the club! :bounce:

Just as long as we can borrow it now and then!

cobrabitn
09-10-2006, 08:38 PM
My home business owns the truck, sorry. It's already a $10K write-off a year for me so you won't be able to borrow it. :rotf:

cobrabitn
09-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Phillip,

We're waiting on Edmond for that...... :D

93KingCobra
09-11-2006, 12:51 AM
Just trying to get the creative juices flowing... :D :D

Firme
09-11-2006, 01:12 AM
you guys need to wait till I settle in my new job... :D

NO 5 OH
09-11-2006, 02:43 AM
I thought I would post up a suggestion for us to add like a old school arcade games like I see on other BB that would keep a high score........Games like Asteriod,Tetris..so on and so on...

I just thought it would be cool........I'm on here atleast 5 to 6 times a day or more I might as well have some other things to do :D :D :D

That would be cool for sure :thumbsup:

I tell you what Phil... I'll bug the crap out of Edmund about doing this if you will get the other members to agree to let me into the "Texas Demon Hell Snakes that eat small children" secret society :D:D:D

Shannon

InfamousSVT
09-11-2006, 02:47 AM

I tell you what Phil... I'll bug the crap out of Edmund about doing this if you will get the other members to agree to let me into the "Texas Demon Hell Snakes that eat small children" secret society :D:D:D

Shannon
But you have to know the secret hand shake ;)

NO 5 OH
09-11-2006, 03:00 AM
But you have to know the secret hand shake ;)

Dang it I knew there was something else I wasn't "in the know" about ;)

Thanks for pointing that out Jason... you wouldn't happen to know the secret handshake would you :D

93KingCobra
09-11-2006, 11:37 PM

Shannon

That sounds like a fair trade......We will see you at the 1st annual "Texas Demon Hell Snakes that eat small children" secret society meeting :thumbsup:

Oh and dont forget the secret hand shake or you wont be let in the door.. :rotf: