PDA

View Full Version : Gingerman event

tazzracing1
09-24-2006, 07:43 PM
I would like to tell everyone THANK YOU for a great time. The weather was better than expected and seem to rain at the best times possible. I think that was do to Tony staring at the rain clouds oe maybe he was praying to the race gods.

CobraSusie
09-25-2006, 12:49 AM
I had a Great Time too! It was nice to see Everyone again! I look forward to next year...and better weather ;)

NJ2000R
09-25-2006, 08:10 PM
yes, thanks tony and the rest of the crew for putting on an awesome event despite the less than spectacular weather....plus, I had some problems with the *cough * cough* chevy powered *cough* RV / tow rig on the way out, so I missed friday's fun, and couldnt help with tech (sorry) plus, we had to park way down in the swamps :rolleyes: oh well, still had a blast! and cant wait til next year! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

3ponies
09-29-2006, 11:44 AM
We had a really good time too! Got some great pics. The return week became expensive as we came home and traded the 03 anniversary vert and the 05 Roush stage 1 for an 07 special order stage 3 Roush. The stage 3 that Jack JR had there was too much to resist!!:bounce: We can't get his Black Jack but we can get almost everything else.

Next year it will be the track & the show! No more debate on putting a roll bar in the 03 Cobra or upgrading the 05 Roush for the track! Now debating colors for the new one...

Thanks again for a good time and seeing old friends!

Rick

CobraSusie
10-04-2006, 11:49 PM
We had a really good time too! Got some great pics. The return week became expensive as we came home and traded the 03 anniversary vert and the 05 Roush stage 1 for an 07 special order stage 3 Roush. The stage 3 that Jack JR had there was too much to resist!!:bounce: We can't get his Black Jack but we can get almost everything else.

Next year it will be the track & the show! No more debate on putting a roll bar in the 03 Cobra or upgrading the 05 Roush for the track! Now debating colors for the new one...

Thanks again for a good time and seeing old friends!

RickI'd put the roll bar in the 03 :thumbsup: