PDA

View Full Version : TWS Event 9/30/2006

Carl G
09-28-2006, 06:21 PM
Well it looks like Larry and I will make the Porshe Club event this weekend. Last minute scramble but looks like things will be OK. Come out if you have nothing going on :D

03 cobra toy
09-28-2006, 06:36 PM
Have fun guys! Dem Porsche is good eaten ;)

Carl G
09-28-2006, 11:28 PM
David you should come and play with us :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
09-29-2006, 12:37 AM
Least Larry will have some clean cars out there.... :thumbsup:

Levi
09-29-2006, 10:24 AM
Dem Porsche is good eaten ;)

Yummy. :D

93KingCobra
09-29-2006, 04:27 PM
That would be some nice practice but I have to pick up the car from the body shop. :D

Admiral
10-01-2006, 08:45 AM
Had fun out there with Larry and Carl and Stan. Yes, Porsche tastes good but it's even better when you get to share the "buffet" with your buddies lol. :D

Sorry I had to cut out early, hope you guys stayed safe and kept up the SCMC tradition of passing them like they were on mopeds!! :thumbsup:

Carl G
10-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Home safe from a great weekend and lots of fun with the german cars. Some of those guys have some really fast cars and they know how to drive them. It was a great event with good weather and lots of track time. We ran the course clock wise and if you have never run TWS that direction it was really fun. All of our cars ran great and it was fun watching Mike B in his new car. Did find that I have some cracks in the rotors, so it's time to replace for MSR and get ready. So lets have some fun in November and maybe some of the Porshe guys will come out join us.

Levi
10-02-2006, 10:58 AM
Had fun out there with Larry and Carl and Stan. Yes, Porsche tastes good but it's even better when you get to share the "buffet" with your buddies lol. :D

Sorry I had to cut out early, hope you guys stayed safe and kept up the SCMC tradition of passing them like they were on mopeds!! :thumbsup:

It was good to see you too and I had a blast even though I was just a spectator. :thumbsup:

PS: We found a rachet wrench that I think is yours. Carl is holding on to it for you.

97CasperCobra
10-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Glad everyone had a great time and came back safe and with running vehicles. Wish I could have been there to photograph....would have had a LOT more fun that I did working. :(

Twice Bitten
10-02-2006, 09:23 PM
If I am in the same run group as Carl, then there has to be passing in the Corners :D :eek: :thumbsup:

Carl G
10-02-2006, 10:17 PM
If I am in the same run group as Carl, then there has to be passing in the Corners :D :eek: :thumbsup:

Uh Oh, looks like the gauntlet has been thrown. :thumbsup: You better get the GT ready you will need the HP. :D We did have some fun last weekend :)

Admiral
10-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Hey, thanks on the ratchet man, when I was packing up I saw it on someone else's cooler and wasn't sure if it was mine. Half inch drive with an extension I bet.

Yes, photos would have been nice as Larry and Carl's rides were looking very clean and fast! I was caught at the track with an STB on the car lol. Egg all over my face after last week's posts. :eek:

97CasperCobra
10-03-2006, 01:16 AM
Yes, photos would have been nice as Larry and Carl's rides were looking very clean and fast!

not anymore.....not clean at least. I was hounded already on Sunday about when I can clean a certain Ford GT and R up....maybe I should start charging more. ;)

Twice Bitten
10-03-2006, 09:09 AM
Hey, thanks on the ratchet man, when I was packing up I saw it on someone else's cooler and wasn't sure if it was mine. Half inch drive with an extension I bet.

Yes, photos would have been nice as Larry and Carl's rides were looking very clean and fast! I was caught at the track with an STB on the car lol. Egg all over my face after last week's posts. :eek:

Great to see you again! Hope the STB helped you in the corners :rotf:

Levi
10-03-2006, 11:13 AM

That's the tool. :cool:

Camera phone was all we had and we used them to torment Mike(Casper).:spoke:

I was going to let it go about the STB, but since you brought up, how’d it handle? :whipit:

The $hit talk started right after the first session with the hands describing each line Larry and Carl hand on one another. :touche:

03 cobra toy
10-03-2006, 11:27 AM
I was caught at the track with an STB on the car lol. Egg all over my face after last week's posts. :eek:

:rotf:

Admiral
10-03-2006, 11:39 AM
Car was too nose heavy lol. :D

Reality? Driver was rusty and combine that with the fact I've never done TWS in the CW direction - I had my hands full! :o