PDA

View Full Version : New Terminator!

RR03Cobra
10-10-2006, 07:09 AM
After two weeks of agony, (missing my beloved snake), the insurance adjuster finally settled and declared the car totalled!!! ABOUT TIME!! I talked the adjuster into calling Carmax and giving them the info! So last night, I went and picked up another 03 Cobra!! (My third LOL) I got a pretty good deal on it. It is Black on Black and beautiful!!:eusa_dan: It has 19,000 miles on odometer! And it is bone stock, all the way down to the paper filter!! Of course, that will not last into the night! LOL:smokin: I will have some pics up soon!! So stay tuned Rock fans, there's a new Terminator in town!!
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/RR03cobra/cobraleftfront.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/RR03cobra/newcobrarear.jpg

blk04cobra1
10-10-2006, 09:22 AM
congrats on the pick up...were you able to scavenge any parts off the old one?

InfamousSVT
10-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Way to go Rocky, so you going to have it at Dragday??? :D Better yet are you going to attend the Speedvision/Dyno challenge at Amazon? :thumbsup:

RF Cobra
10-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Congrats on your new Cobra! :thumbsup:

mkkrs1
10-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Wow, I can't believe it was totaled. pictures didn't look like there was to much damage unless it frame damage. Congrads on the purchase. Hard to believe that Car Maxx had a low mileage Cobra

spitfire
10-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Congrats on the new Snake! :thumbsup:

Did you ask to duy it back from the ins. co.? You could make money on the parts! Or save them for your new one!

RR03Cobra
10-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Thanks you guys! I got to get most of my parts off of my white one, thank goodness!! The only things that I didn't get was the ported blower, reichard racing upper pulley and the Saleen wheels. Two of them were warped! ARGH I did get the listed parts: metco 6 lb lower, metco snub idler and idler pullies, three piece Saleen wing, tinted tailligh covers, Steeda Tri-ax, SOS guage pod with guages, stainless inserts, C&L inlet pipe, Amazon CAI, SLP loudmouth exhaust, Predator. I have installed everything except the pulleys. I plan to add the pulleys and a tune in the next few weeks.
Jason, I will be at the Amazon Global Tune day and the SCMC Jackson Drag Day!!:thumbsup:

CobraSusie
10-13-2006, 12:21 AM
Congrats on the good find, low miles ...and price :thumbsup:

kilroy
10-14-2006, 09:04 PM
She's a beauty, Rocky :cool:

RR03Cobra
10-27-2006, 08:40 AM
Thanks everyone!! I plan on taking her down the track, for the first time, at the SCMC Track Day!:thumbsup: I will be adding a pulley set-up this weekend in preparation for the event!! I am shooting for 11s~~:bounce:

cobrabitn
10-27-2006, 08:57 AM
Looks Good Rock! :thumbsup: