PDA

View Full Version : it been a while

AirForce1
10-10-2006, 01:16 PM
sorry guys i have been bussy and havent been able to post.:( so what have i been missing?:D

97CasperCobra
10-10-2006, 02:15 PM
sorry guys i have been bussy and havent been able to post.:( so what have i been missing?:D

not much...things have been bussy with everyone. :thumbsup:

Levi
10-10-2006, 05:16 PM

We know what kind of bussy your up too.
:spanked: :spank2: :bump: :whipit:

97CasperCobra
10-10-2006, 07:00 PM
We know what kind of bussy your up too.
:spanked: :spank2: :bump: :whipit:

:lol:...I'm a committed man now. :thumbsup:

I could say the same thing and use the SAME smileys for you yet apply them to the open track.... :cool:

spitfire
10-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Work, work, work, Being held captive on a man camp in Alaska!

14 weeks and no Alcohol!:( Or anything else! :mad:

Coming home Monday! :banana: :woot: :hatparty: :cheers: :fordflag:

97CasperCobra
10-11-2006, 12:31 AM
Coming home Monday! :banana: :woot: :hatparty: :cheers: :fordflag:

sweet Chuck....let's work on a photoshoot man. PM me if you want to work out any details.

93KingCobra
10-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Whats up Aaron :cool: long time no talk too....Have a good one..

97CasperCobra
10-11-2006, 07:36 PM
when's the car getting out of the shop and what are you fixing/doing to it this time??

Evilcartman
10-11-2006, 08:02 PM

..and Edmond still didn't get a web based spell check installed on the site either. :bounce: :bounce:

kencobra
10-11-2006, 08:44 PM
sweet Chuck....let's work on a photoshoot man. PM me if you want to work out any details.

Come on Chuck we all know that the Eskimos or Inuits as I believe they liked to be called are a bunch of party animals. Alcohol should be as easy to get as glacier water :D . See you soon man.

spitfire
10-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Come on Chuck we all know that the Eskimos or Inuits as I believe they liked to be called are a bunch of party animals. Alcohol should be as easy to get as glacier water :D . See you soon man.You would think so! :) But they do not have any since of humor towards this on the man camps! :rolleyes: They say on the flight from Deadhorse to Anchorage you get two beers, and after three and half months of not drinking, that will be the cheapest drunk ever! :D

ORANGE CRUSH
10-11-2006, 09:10 PM
..and Edmond still didn't get a web based spell check installed on the site either. :bounce: :bounce:

Ooooohhhh can you feel the love????:rotf:

spitfire
10-11-2006, 09:25 PM
Ooooohhhh can you feel the love????:rotf:Did you decide on a scheme yet for the JMF?

AirForce1
10-15-2006, 07:37 PM
when's the car getting out of the shop and what are you fixing/doing to it this time??They are fixing the oil problem. :thumbsup: They had the motor torn down to the block in 11 hrs. And it was sent to the machine shop again so I donít know when slaters will get it back .:( :doubt: It has been just over a month... I did buy stage 3 cams, and a stage 4 spec. I am also upping the boost to 20 and then the car will be left alone.:rolleyes: At the end of Christmas or the first of Jan. I will be shipped to San Antonio for 9 weeks for training. Then I might get shipped to California, donít know yet... I donít know if I can make it on Tues. because my officer meetings were moved to Tues. for the next month.:eek::(:mad:

jimmysidecarr
10-15-2006, 08:25 PM
They are fixing the oil problem. :thumbsup: They had the motor torn down to the block in 11 hrs. And it was sent to the machine shop again so I donít know when slaters will get it back .:( :doubt: It has been just over a month... I did buy stage 3 cams, and a stage 4 spec. I am also upping the boost to 20 and then the car will be left alone.:rolleyes: At the end of Christmas or the first of Jan. I will be shipped to San Antonio for 9 weeks for training. Then I might get shipped to California, donít know yet... I donít know if I can make it on Tues. because my officer meetings were moved to Tues. for the next month.:eek::(:mad:

I hope you don't plan on running 20 pounds of boost on PUMP GAS!!!! :eek: :doubt:

If so ... it's going to be in the shop more than it is in the driveway... is that what you meant by "Then the car will be left alone"????

I vote leave it at 15/16 pounds and enjoy it for awhile.

97CasperCobra
10-16-2006, 12:21 AM
I hope you don't plan on running 20 pounds of boost on PUMP GAS!!!! :eek: :doubt:

I vote leave it at 15/16 pounds and enjoy it for awhile.

No joke...and a Stage 4 Spec!?!?!?!?!?...why oh why...you aren't making THAT much power are you?? :dunno:

AirForce1
10-16-2006, 10:09 AM
No joke...and a Stage 4 Spec!?!?!?!?!?...why oh why...you aren't making THAT much power are you?? :dunno:
the last dyno # I have are 660 rwhp and 670 tq. i had a spec stage 2 and it was burnt up super quick. Then strickly put in a centerforce dfx cluch and it looks worn out and discolored. So i am eather going to cut it close and get the stage 3 but it is only rated for 650. slaters recomends the stage 4. And Jimmy I am leaving it at 17 pounds.

ORANGE CRUSH
10-16-2006, 05:56 PM
This guy should arrested for Cobra abuse.

97CasperCobra
10-16-2006, 06:08 PM
the last dyno # I have are 660 rwhp and 670 tq. i had a spec stage 2 and it was burnt up super quick.

I don't think it was the horsepower the burnt it up.... :p

cobrapace94
10-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Man that suxs Arron. My bet would be the tune that hurt the motor. Didn't Strickly tune it?
Good luck. :thumbsup: