PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Mustang Coupe

98banana
10-28-2006, 02:27 PM
1992 Mustang LX Coupe. 4cyl. Auto. Clean straight body. No rust. Black paint, faded hood, top and trunk. No radio.

This car runs and drives great, but the last time I drove it, it was having tranny overheating problems. It happened twice on real hot days after about 40 miles of driving. Other than that, it's a great car and would make a good V8 swap project, or just flush the tranny lines for a good economical ride.

$1000 firm.This is easily a $1500-2000 car, but I've discounted due to the tranny issue. I can take some pics if anybody is interested.

Y2KCOBRA88
10-29-2006, 06:17 PM
1992 Mustang LX Coupe. 4cyl. Auto. Clean straight body. No rust. Black paint, faded hood, top and trunk. No radio.

This car runs and drives great, but the last time I drove it, it was having tranny overheating problems. It happened twice on real hot days after about 40 miles of driving. Other than that, it's a great car and would make a good V8 swap project, or just flush the tranny lines for a good economical ride.

$1000 firm.This is easily a $1500-2000 car, but I've discounted due to the tranny issue. I can take some pics if anybody is interested.pm'd

pm'd