PDA

View Full Version : Houston SVT dinner...

97CasperCobra
11-13-2006, 03:39 PM
Copying this from another board:

Im putting this together on short notice.... Hopefully this will be a "warm-up" of the big meet that Jeff and I are trying to put together...

When: Friday, Nov 17th
6:00 p.m.
Where: Joe's Crab Shack
11900 East Fwy (I-10)
Houston, TX 77029
Why: Noone else made any plans yet

Hopefully as many people as possible can make it... Im going to post this on SVTP as well that way people that are not members of HPD might make it out. Why Joes Crab Shack WAY out there you ask??? Well I picked this location because it is not all the way to Baytown but still not on the NW side of Houston (where it seems EVERY dinner/event takes place), but it is close enough that if we have dinner and people still want to cruise to the track we can do that. If you dont want to go to HRP you can cruise on back home (or to where ever you choose). And this will also be a way to get a lil bit organized for the SCFR the next day. If any questions arise just post them up. Hope to see you all there.

Might be fun to go meet other SVT-owners and try to get them out to our events..... :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
11-13-2006, 10:01 PM
Are you going to be there???

Maybe we could talk you into coming to some of our events....

ZING!!!!
Just kidding Mikey... we love ya man!!!

Blownsvtlightning
11-13-2006, 10:42 PM
I might try to make that one Caspa!!

97CasperCobra
11-14-2006, 12:32 AM
Are you going to be there???

Maybe we could talk you into coming to some of our events....

ZING!!!!
Just kidding Mikey... we love ya man!!!

:lol:...since it doesn't involve any hard driving I most likely will be there. Gonna try to get Jennifer to drive the Focus so we can have both SVTs there. :thumbsup:

Larry95
11-14-2006, 09:18 AM
When: Friday, Nov 17th. 3
6:00 p.m.
Where: Joe's Crab Shack
11900 East Fwy (I-10)
How about a little help here. What is the "3" behind the 17th mean? Is the meeting from 3 to 6? How about a exit to get off coming from both ways for those of us that don't get to that side of town to often. Thanks.

97CasperCobra
11-15-2006, 01:21 AM
How about a little help here. What is the "3" behind the 17th mean? Is the meeting from 3 to 6? How about a exit to get off coming from both ways for those of us that don't get to that side of town to often. Thanks.

Larry...the 3 was a typo...it's corrected. :thumbsup:

If you are coming from the East exit Holland St. & if you are coming from the West exit Federal Rd. The restaurant is on the East side of the feeder.

Here's a map:

jimmysidecarr
11-17-2006, 03:41 PM
IN!! :thumbsup: