PDA

View Full Version : Houston Texans Suck!!!!!!!

John Chingasos
12-11-2006, 09:46 AM
I know this post doesnt have anything to do with engines or A/f ratios but I have to get this off of my chest. How do you pass on Reggie Bush and Vince Young.

Texans are a bunch of idiots

SuperG
12-11-2006, 10:11 AM
That's no kidding!! And Kubiak's old team (my home town Broncos) were certainly a joy to watch last night - NOT!!

Firme
12-11-2006, 11:03 AM
Don't even get me started on that... :mad:

97CasperCobra
12-11-2006, 11:07 AM
I don't see why we're even trying to win anymore. We should just loose and get first pick in the draft and get Troy Smith....:thumbsup:

Sonic Blue
12-11-2006, 03:56 PM
I have been a JETS fan for 41 years! I FEEL YOUR PAIN :mad:

Big Daddy
12-11-2006, 04:23 PM
I've got y'all beat...I've been a Browns fan for 47 years!!! NOW THAT'S PAIN!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad:

Twice Bitten
12-11-2006, 04:45 PM
What Dad does for a living

Little Kevin was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up: fireman, policeman, salesman, etc. Kevin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so the teacher asked him about his father.

"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay bar and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offers really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for extra money."
The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some coloring and took little Kevin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?" " No," said Kevin, he plays pro football for the Texans, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids."

Levi
12-11-2006, 05:00 PM
:lol: :rotf: :clapping:

Admiral
12-12-2006, 07:10 AM
And one of the reasons we sold our Reliant PSL's and Texans season tickets ran into the end zone to score the winning TD in overtime. What a sharp stick in the eye that was.

Brilliant move to pass on Bush or Young last year - sent me back to watching college football exclusively. ;)

foxracermenace
12-15-2006, 09:26 PM
Don't even get me started on that... :mad:werd!