PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Carl G
12-23-2006, 04:38 PM
Merry Christmas Guy's and Girl's from Deb and me. It has been a great year and look forward to 07. Hope everyone has a chance to spend time with their family and freinds. Take a moment to remember the men and women who are serving this great country and protecting our way of life. They want have the chance to be home with their families and loved ones. They deserve our prayers. To all my buddies, thanks for the great times we shared together this year and may 07 be even better. :thumbsup: We (the club) had some great events and a big thanks to all of those responsible for making that happen. Hope everyone has a safe holiday season and look forward to seeing everyone in 07. "Merry Christmas" :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Levi
12-23-2006, 05:44 PM
Well said. :thumbsup: and Merry Christmas to all. :flag:

97CasperCobra
12-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Merry Chirstmas everyone. I wish I could be with you all, you're all like an extended family to me and for that I am very grateful. It's hard to find a group so well diverse and so much fun AND have a great time doing everything we do, and for that it's a special time when we meet up. Be safe out there, think happy thoughts, and pray for our soldiers everywhere who aren't able to be home in the great US of A. :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
12-23-2006, 11:39 PM
Merry Christmas "Yall" :p

As Fun as these machines are... They are still only machines...

It's good folks like yourselves that make this club as FUN as it is!!!

I count myself as LUCKY to have found you guys!!! It truly HAS... been a great year!!! :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
12-24-2006, 10:17 AM
A little Christmas song for you track junkies! :D

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346993

03 cobra toy
12-24-2006, 12:20 PM
Merry Christmas to all......

JBoden
12-24-2006, 12:58 PM
Well said. :thumbsup: and Merry Christmas to all. :flag:

Could'nt have been said any better - MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!! ;)

Andy M
12-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Merry XMAS everyone!!! :thumbsup:

Please stay safe during this holiday season...

Carl, Tammy and I will see you guys XMAS day.

93KingCobra
12-24-2006, 10:55 PM
Merry X-mas to everyone it has been a great year and looking foward to many more...... :thumbsup:

Firme
12-25-2006, 07:30 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone in our SCMC family!!! I hope everyone has a great day and gets all the Show N Go goodies they asked for!!! :thumbsup:

Angel
12-26-2006, 02:48 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone in our SCMC family!!! I hope everyone has a great day and gets all the Show N Go goodies they asked for!!! :thumbsup:
Hope Everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a Great New Year. Prey for the Service Men and Women and their safe return. :bounce:

:flag:

ORANGE CRUSH
12-28-2006, 10:59 AM
Merry "Late" Christmas :D