PDA

View Full Version : A Piece of me is Dying!!!

fordcobraman
12-29-2006, 06:55 PM
Hey yall....I have always hated thinking of this day, but it now has come! I have to say :bubye: to my 94 Cobra! I don't want to, but I need to sell it. So, more than anything, I would rather have a Cobra lover take over my car and give it the love and care it received and deserves!! So if anyone is interested or might know someone that is, please let me know! I am putting the details in the For Sale section. I am gonna miss my baby:( :( :( ....but I will never lose the Cobra blood...I WILL get another one!! I think I will have to bring it out one last time at the next meet in Jan...unless she is gone...so we will see!

Here is the For Sale Link:

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13283

cobrabitn
12-30-2006, 11:30 AM
:( I hope you get your price and I know you'll miss it! :)

Firme
12-31-2006, 08:11 PM
Sorry to see it go :(. I hope we can see it again one last time in Jan.

fordcobraman
01-02-2007, 04:37 AM
yea.....i really don't want to....but I am trying to get a business started and it really is just sitting in the garage....yea...i will have to bring it out to the Jan meeting....one last time...:(

Eric_red94
01-02-2007, 10:43 AM
Bummer, good luck with the sale. Unless you find someone like people on this site, you pretty much have to take an unbelievable hit on our cars (94-95) anymore. Too many people want the new style or an 03-04.:(

Cobra4me
01-02-2007, 11:33 AM
good luck with the sale:(