PDA

View Full Version : Columbus Dyno Day Movie

psycho43142
12-31-2006, 11:58 PM
I know, I knowit's been almost a year, but I finally finished it so consider it a late Christmas present. Here's the link

http://homepage.mac.com/psycho43142/FileSharing4.html

Download the file and enjoy. It"s in a Quicktime format so it will be needed, but it's free.

Chris

mojosvt
01-09-2007, 08:51 AM
SWEET Vid....even though you did miss the high horsepower car of the day....:D 473/507, just in case you all forgot!

Depending on everybodys feelings, we can set up another dyno day in enough people are interested. Up to you guys...as I will be wanted to get a tune and dyno numbers on the new cobra.

So do you think that you will have your car ready for some racing by march????

I have a few questions for you about that hitch that you were considering putting on your cobra. Now that I have a 96, I took the hitch off my 03, and want to put in on the 96, but I think I am going to have to get a different one. Not sure if this one is going to fit. just want to see what you did, and what yours looks like.

tones688
01-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Depending on everybodys feelings, we can set up another dyno day in enough people are interested. Up to you guys...as I will be wanted to get a tune and dyno numbers on the new cobra.

I'd definately be up for a dyno and a tune. I have the '97 now that I would like to get a baseline on and with the mods that are on it, I think a tune would be beneficial. I'm especially concerned that my AF mixture might be off with the mods I have (CAI, throttle body, etc.) so I'd like to get get that verified and corrected at a minimum.

Bigfish1956
01-11-2007, 07:43 PM
I am up for another Dyno day, however, may not have the car back from winter storage until April 1st.

psycho43142
01-17-2007, 06:18 PM
If I remember right that hi hp car started early since he was getting tuned and chose not participate later in the day with everyone else. :D

Hopefully I'll have mine back together and painted by Apr 1, if I ever tear myself away from the studio to start on it.

Chris

mojosvt
01-17-2007, 07:06 PM
I participated, just early and late, when the camera wasn't running!

My offer still stands, if you need a hand, just let me know, and we can tear into it over a weekend.

Stavesacre21
02-01-2007, 06:11 AM
Very nicely done!!! I wouldn't mind hitting up another dyno day sometime soon! Maybe i'd make it on time this time... :eek:

I don't know if anyone's still thinkin bout the 411, but now that their closin up, im gonna push to maybe go to the early march run!

thanx for the film bud!

mojosvt
02-01-2007, 09:19 AM
As of right now, Chris A and Mike R are unable to attend. I am going for sure, as is my father. Mark P is up in the air, and I really haven't heard from anybody else. I posted over on the buckeyestangs web page, and it seams like there are a few people interested over there. I would love to add another car to the list, so just let us know amdy, weather permitting, it will be the time of you life in that car!