PDA

View Full Version : New guy from PA

qwik huh
01-05-2007, 05:45 PM
I was referred here by GCradic. Saw the sticker on his car and he mentioned hs posted here. I am from PA and own a 96 Cobra, an 88 Saleen, and an 86 LX vert. The Cobra is more of a drag car and the Saleen will see some track duty this summer so I will have to check out your events. Hope to meet some cool people around here!

Cobra4me
01-05-2007, 09:10 PM
welcome to the site

nckissfan
01-05-2007, 11:04 PM
welcome, glad you could stop by:thumbsup:

ausie
01-06-2007, 12:07 PM
I was referred here by GCradic. Saw the sticker on his car and he mentioned hs posted here. I am from PA and own a 96 Cobra, an 88 Saleen, and an 86 LX vert. The Cobra is more of a drag car and the Saleen will see some track duty this summer so I will have to check out your events. Hope to meet some cool people around here!
Welcome to SCMC. It is always good to see more members joining from PA! Perhaps I may end up in the Harrisburg area when it comes time for Ford Nationals at Carlisle or CJ Pony Parts Customer appreciation day this summer. If there is a good car show in the area I try to make it. I only made it to the track once last year (too much road construction to deal with to make it worth the trip). Where do you race in your area?

qwik huh
01-08-2007, 01:02 PM
I work for CJs so I will be here for the Customer Appreciation day and will be working at the Ford Nats as usual. I usually run at either Beaver Springs or Cecil County dragway.

ausie
01-09-2007, 07:40 AM
I had a blast at the CAD last year. I will definately have to return!