PDA

View Full Version : National Championship Game!!!!

mojosvt
01-08-2007, 06:09 PM
We don't give a damn bout the whole state of Michigan (and Florida), the whole state of Michigan (and Florida), the whole state of Michigan (and Florida), We dont give a damn bout the whole state of Michigan (and Florida) cause we're from O-HI-O

LETS GO BUCKEYES!!!!

Hazman
01-09-2007, 06:10 AM
Welcome to the toughest conference around. The SEC!!!:D

dewone
01-09-2007, 11:38 PM
They had to break that poor kids (Tony Quin Jr) leg to win.
Actually I don't think we showed up for the game at all.
FL dominated both lines. We couldn't stop them, or give Troy time to throw the dang ball. Where was my deffensive scores.....
Better luck next year, Long live Jim Tressel.
Go Buckeye's
Whats worse I'm in Florida now.

Hazman
01-10-2007, 07:18 AM
They had to break that poor kids (Tony Quin Jr) leg to win.
The sad thing for Tony is that his leg got hurt in the pile on celebration after the first touchdown. His own team mates did him in.:eek:

Zman
01-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Now everyone knows that even if hell froze over, the freakin' Gators never had a chance in hell to beat the Buckeyes. That game was setup so bad, it made grown men everywhere cry... and why? So the Bucks and their coaches could cash in on the bets they made. Think about it! Everyone in the known world is betting money on you to win. The odds are insane, and if you had a $1,000.00 you could turn it into a cool $20,000.00. Now think about what you would do if you knew someone you could give all your life savings to to make some bets for a share of the cut, and you played on the Bucks so making your team lose isn't exactly hard. Cha Ching... somebody got paid! That game was just plain silly, and the only other plausible excuse is that somebody put some kind of drug in the Bucks water that slowed down thier reaction times and jacked up thier coordination.

The Gators need to take their heads out of that water hole and slap themselves back into reality. :mad:

PS: Gators suck!!!

Zman
01-10-2007, 11:03 AM
:rotf:

Welcome to the toughest conference around, the SEC...
wait let me laugh...
:rotf:
Everyone get your fruity Miami drinks and skirts on, we're playing a SEC team...

SEC SUCKS!!!

Big Daddy
01-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Well maybe the coach at Ohio State should have scheduled more games later in the season. You don't play football for 51 days you are going to look just like OSU looked SAD! That layoff cost them the national championship. NO TEAM can NOT play for 51 days and come out and play their best, not going to happen!! Oh well there's always next year (I guess you can tell I grew up in Cleveland with that attitude! :D ;) )

mojosvt
01-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Well maybe the coach at Ohio State should have scheduled more games later in the season. You don't play football for 51 days you are going to look just like OSU looked SAD! That layoff cost them the national championship. NO TEAM can NOT play for 51 days and come out and play their best, not going to happen!! Oh well there's always next year (I guess you can tell I grew up in Cleveland with that attitude! :D ;) )

+10000000000000000

I also grew up in cleveland, and attended OSU. Although it really isn't JT's fault that we didn't play for almost 2 months, he doens't make the schedule.

Zman
01-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Growing up in Cleveland... at least you earn points for that.

But you can't blame the coach, they don't set schedules. Even so, it was pretty obvious A.) that Gin wasn't really hurt. He ran off the field, not walked, but ran after his injury, and didn't pull the crutches and ankle thing until after the first half. B.) I have never seen Troy Smith throw that bad, NEVER, and they were practicing against themselves for their time off so it's not like they didn't play or played a terrible team.

All the evidence points to a pay-off, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! :bounce:

bluebyu
01-12-2007, 12:31 PM
Ok folks, Suck it up, Ohio St. Lost period. They underestimated Florida and the SEC. The SEC has speed and accuracy which is what Ohio St. is not used too. They looked like deer caught in headlights that night. Im a Tennessee fan 100% but that one night I was for Florida. They brought there game and backed it up. The media hiped up Ohio St. saying this and that and never really gave Florida a chance. Florida said they would do there talking on the field and show them how the SEC plays. And they did in a big way. When you have a defense with a lot of depth and they blitz every other play and can keep rotating the players and factor in speed and strength, Its hard to throw the ball down the field and thats how we have to play every year. The biggest games in the SEC are when Tennessee,Florida,Georgia,Alabama,LSU, South Carolina, play. The defense is taught to never ever let a back get to the outside and run nor up the middle and to never let a Quarter back plant his feet and throw the ball. You must disrupt every play, The offense is taught to turn the jets on and score score score score. When you pack a stadium of 107,000+ every Saturday and still adding on, Youre doing something right.IMO.:thumbsup:

venomnous99
01-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Bottom line, it is anyone's game, on any given day. All the bowl games were that way. If you took the best game from each opponent, and compared, there were alot of games that looked like blow outs. And in the end, they were not. And, if they were, they were usually in the opposite direction of the predictions. So either there are alot of rich people, who set up alot of games, to cover points and wins. OR, that is just football. Which means, it depends on how you prepare, how well you are coached, and which team actually shows up with hate in there eyes (ready to win at all costs). Bottom line, Florida left it all on the field, and most on the sidleines for Ohio, including there leader Troy, did not look motivated or into the game at all. As far as SEC, well then what happened to Tennessee and Arkansas, pretty sure they lost to the same conference. Wonder which one that was? But then again, it is easy to talk smack when you have no dog in the race. I am a fan of the one, the only, real UT. THE LONGHORNS, and we barely beat the worst the conference had to offer.:(

bluebyu
01-16-2007, 12:56 AM
Steers and......Well you figure it out.:rotf: :p Yep and we looked like deers caught in headlights. The real UT huh.:baby: Anyhow the NC game was good to watch. My Sgt. was for Ohio St. and the rest of us were for Florida. I honestly thought Ohio St. was going to spank Florida when they ran the touchdown in on the opening kick off. But hats off to Urban Myer and his Gators they looked fresh and well tuned. Good job fellas. Now back to hating you guys for the rest of the year.:thumbsup:

venomnous99
01-16-2007, 01:06 AM
Steers and ........well you figure it out.
No digs intended against the vols. like i said, we barely beat the worst they had to offer!!!! The jest o fthe story is that, on any given Sat! It is still anyone's game to win, or lose. Here is a philosophy of fact for the vol fans out there! For years, the Ford Taurus was the best selling car. Now it is no longer made. WHY? Because they never changed. I know Fulmer is a great recruiting asset, but now is a time for change. Get back to the VOLS everyone feared to have to play. Not that my team is any better, we were a one shot wonder, based on an offense, geared around one player, that many couldn't stop. So this is in no way a hype on my team, just an outsiders view on the team, in the town I live.:thumbsup:

bluebyu
01-16-2007, 01:57 AM
Fulmer had a bad year last year with a 5-6 season yes and descent one with a 9-4 this year. I dont think your going to have to many people come in and accept the job and say I can do better than that. Who would want to fill those kind of shoes. Our worst year was last year out of his time here as head coach. 1 season. The first time we never got a bowl. There are not very many people out there that will come in here and say "Ok I will give you a winning season and a bowl every year." Steve Spurier cant even do it. I believe that Fulmer and Cutcliff have improved the team tremendously and Eric Ainge has done a complete 180. You cant turn a team around in 1 year with a new Offensive coordinator and expect to win every game the first year. Wait until next year and Volnation can see what happens. Im excited about it. I believe the Vols will be unstoppable. Chavis will have the defense more seasoned and not so green. You will have the Offensive fireworks back and the powerfull defense. Its kinda like a guitar, Once you have tuned every String its beautiful music to your ears just like hearing "He's at the 20,,,,15,,,, the 10,,,5 TOUCHDOWN TENNESSEE!!!!!!

Big Daddy
01-16-2007, 09:47 AM
Now now boys....ROLL TIDE!

Coil99
01-17-2007, 02:07 PM
Ok folks, Suck it up, Ohio St. Lost period.

They looked like deer caught in headlights that night.

Im a Tennessee fan 100% but that one night I was for Florida.

Before the game was played I wasn't sure that Florida could win, but tOSU lost, and lost big. Florida was something else that night. I'm not a fan of FU, but I stick with the SEC, so I'm glad they won. 'Course, I hope Tennessee gets a "W" down in Gainsville next season.