PDA

View Full Version : Lowes Motorspeedway Show

bluebyu
01-20-2007, 09:34 AM
What the heck, Its early I know but who all is coming this year? I know we can do better than last year folks. And if any of you local Knoxville guys are going down this year maybe we could all go down Friday afternoon together. The Stang has been setting in the garage since we got back from the Ted Russell show in mid October and I know its time to stretch her legs here soon. The battery tender is keeping her on life support for now.:D Maybe the club can meet over at Pro Dyno friday night and hang out for a while. We need to get something together like that.:bounce: :bounce:

p.s. If it rains bring the car covers, plenty of rags and some tints:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

venomnous99
01-20-2007, 04:07 PM
I am planning on attending. Sounds like a plan to meet and ride over together.

Big Daddy
01-21-2007, 02:35 PM
I guess I'll be driving down on Friday. Maybe we can meet up on I40 as you come through. As it gets closer we'll make more deffinate plans! :thumbsup:

blk04cobra1
01-22-2007, 03:31 PM
You guys are welcome to have a get together out at our shop...it's about 30 minutes from the Speedway, but makes for a fun ride down the interstate...just let us know and we can set it up...we can also throw some cars on the dyno if anyone is interested :thumbsup:

VenomSVT
01-22-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm probably going to attend both days! Hooking up somewhere Friday night sounds cool too!:D

venomnous99
01-23-2007, 06:26 PM
You guys are welcome to have a get together out at our shop...it's about 30 minutes from the Speedway, but makes for a fun ride down the interstate...just let us know and we can set it up...we can also throw some cars on the dyno if anyone is interested :thumbsup:
Sounds good. By the way Torrey, are you planning on attending the event? I am sure the wife would like to watch the car on the dyno, since she will miss it once it is put together. So I am sure I will make a run by there.:thumbsup:

CobraR05
01-24-2007, 11:36 PM
I am not a member, but if there is room I would like to bring my Cobra R out to that event. Might be good fun.
Rob

Big Daddy
01-25-2007, 08:44 AM
I am not a member, but if there is room I would like to bring my Cobra R out to that event. Might be good fun.
Rob

Well join the club and join the fun. You can join right from the store on the main page. It's cheap and the benefits of being a member are worth far more than the few $'s we charge!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
01-25-2007, 10:57 PM
Please sign up in the Carolina forum for this event. Please read the first post carefully before signing up.

Link to forum: http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13423

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Red Wedge
01-26-2007, 08:21 AM
I'll be coming into Charlotte on Friday again this year.

Brandon Austin
01-28-2007, 09:51 PM
I will be there can't wait. I am down with meeting at M&M sould be fun. :burnout:

blk04cobra1
01-29-2007, 11:54 AM
Sounds good. By the way Torrey, are you planning on attending the event? I am sure the wife would like to watch the car on the dyno, since she will miss it once it is put together. So I am sure I will make a run by there.:thumbsup:
not a problem Ken, we'll throw it up there for her...i'll be sure to get some vid footage of it on the dyno when tuning begins as well :thumbsup:

venomnous99
01-30-2007, 08:21 PM
not a problem Ken, we'll throw it up there for her...i'll be sure to get some vid footage of it on the dyno when tuning begins as well :thumbsup:
Appreciate it Torrey.:D Can't wait to see what it puts down!!!;)

9Cobra9
02-03-2007, 11:28 PM
I tell u what we plan on bein down at the track this spring we wasnt able to make it last spring bcause of the bad weather i just couldnt get enough guts to get her out

Michael Yount
03-15-2007, 04:01 PM
Hey guys -- moved from Knoxville to Charlotte last year. Looking for a few familiar faces at the Lowe's show here in April. If I join the club, any chance you'd tolerate a 'swedish' cobra (82 Volvo - 5.0L powered) in with the real horses at the Lowe's show? Unless you're affiliated with a club you have to purchase a spot as a vendor to get a car in the 'show' --- and it's kind of pricey. You guys always showed me great hospitality at the SVT shows at Russell in K'ville - thought I might try it with you again in Charlotte.

Oh -- must be me, but having a devil of a time finding the right button to push to join SVT online -- can one of you direct me?

cobrabitn
03-15-2007, 10:32 PM
Mike,

Our club display at LMS is composed of all SVT Cobras and I happen to own a few so if you want to come out and join us, you can meet me at my house and drive one of my snakes and we can ride up there together. :thumbsup:

If you are interested, call me and let me know if you are 100% sure you'll be attending. 803.371.0725.

Thanks,

Tony

Michael Yount
03-16-2007, 09:53 AM
Finally found the membership page -- and, unfortunately, I'm not eligible.

Thanks for the very gracious offer Tony -- but I'll have to pass. As much as I'm sure I'd like yours, I like mine better and want to take it to the show. So I'll poke around with some of the more generic Ford/Ford powered clubs and see if I can get hooked up. Thanks anyway guys -- Michael

cobrabitn
03-16-2007, 10:05 PM
I think there is another Ford powered club that usually shows right next to us, would you want me to find out the info for you?

The rules for the speedway are that your showing must consist of like vehicles. This rule is for all clubs, not just SVT Cobra Club. In other words, they do not want trucks with Mustangs, New Cadillacs with Street Rods, etc, etc, etc.....

Rodcobra
04-16-2007, 12:18 AM
I like going ,but its hard to find people. was some nice cars there :D

red04svtcobra
06-20-2007, 04:35 AM
I'll be there for sure!!