PDA

View Full Version : Tuning Question

Mystic_Cobra
01-28-2007, 04:04 AM
Dan -

I finally got my rebuilt car assembled enough to get the engine to fire and run today. LOTS of wiring harnesses in there to connect. Anyway, the engine starts and runs for 60 seconds and then cuts off. I started it many times and got the same result each time. Do you know if this problem could be caused by the PATS (anti-theft) system? I think one of my wiring harnesses is not the right one for the anti-theft module.
I'm pretty sure you didn't disable it when you tuned my car, but I've read it can be done. Do you have a record of what went into my chip? If I were to mail you my chip or chip and computer could you disable the PATS and send it back?

thanks,

Pro-Dyno
01-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Yes we keep all tunes send me the chip and i will disable pats :)
Dan -

I finally got my rebuilt car assembled enough to get the engine to fire and run today. LOTS of wiring harnesses in there to connect. Anyway, the engine starts and runs for 60 seconds and then cuts off. I started it many times and got the same result each time. Do you know if this problem could be caused by the PATS (anti-theft) system? I think one of my wiring harnesses is not the right one for the anti-theft module.
I'm pretty sure you didn't disable it when you tuned my car, but I've read it can be done. Do you have a record of what went into my chip? If I were to mail you my chip or chip and computer could you disable the PATS and send it back?

thanks,

Mystic_Cobra
01-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Is this the right address? Can you get it back to me by Thursday?
Pro-Dyno, LLC.
695 Portpatrick Place
Fort Mill, South Carolina, 29708

I'll ship it out first thing Monday.

thanks,
Jimmy

Pro-Dyno
01-28-2007, 04:22 PM
That is it

mrpork
01-28-2007, 08:16 PM
arent these guys great or what :thumbsup: