PDA

View Full Version : Who would want their fenders rolled?

blk04cobra1
02-22-2007, 11:39 PM
Ive been going back and forth about buying this nice fender roller (aka not a baseball bat), but just cannot seem to justify spending the money...so, who in the Carolina's would be interested in having them rolled by a nice new professional roller? If there's enough interest, I may just buy the darn thing...oh, it'd be $50 for the rears...

BadMoFo
02-23-2007, 10:00 AM
:bounce: I dont need it yet but I want to throw some springs on later and I worry about cutting up the tire when I do this. and 50 sounds like a fair price, but I have not priced this yet from anywhere so really dont know.

venomnous99
02-23-2007, 01:19 PM
BOTTOM LINE, You have seen my fenders and rear tires, so I would definitely be interested. Especially if I decide to do more to the rear suspension, and go with bigger tires.;)

blk04cobra1
02-23-2007, 02:31 PM
BOTTOM LINE, You have seen my fenders and rear tires, so I would definitely be interested. Especially if I decide to do more to the rear suspension, and go with bigger tires.;)
we'd really need to raise the rear to put bigger tires on there, but we can discuss that one later :thumbsup:

Hazman
02-23-2007, 05:07 PM
I have the Eastwood roller and heat gun. Any club member is welcome to use it. You just have to pay shipping or if in Knoxville drive out to Kingston! Let me know.:thumbsup:

puzzle13
02-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Torrey,

I would definitely be interested in the rears being done on my 03, but I would also love to have the fronts done on my 66 convertible. I bought aftermarket fenders ( was told they were exactly the same by the parts guys ), but the inner lip acutally goes down instead of straight back on a level plane. I just wonder how I would get them down to you. Maybe Hazman would bring the setup down to CMP and we could make an event out of it!

Are you coming down to CMP? If so let me know ... I will be grilling lunch on Sat & Sun and would hook you up if you are coming. :D

Mikey

blk04cobra1
02-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Not sure we'll make CMP, but will most likely be at the drag day....just depends on this new job opportunity I have brewing...we'll figure something out if I decide to grab this one and get all of you guy's interested taken care of :thumbsup: