PDA

View Full Version : Error Code P1445

ProfChaos
03-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Does anyone happen to know what the OBD-II error code P1445: "PFSHS-CHT high input" happens to mean?

Thanks.

--Professor Chaos

ausie
03-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Sounds like there is an issue with the EVAP solenoid or canister. There may be an issue with the EVAP system involving the fuel tank. Sometimes errors may occur if the tank gets overfilled when fueling. Unfortunately that is beyond my knowledge. Hopefully someone else can chime in and offer a fix.

ProfChaos
03-15-2007, 09:46 AM
Sounds like there is an issue with the EVAP solenoid or canister. There may be an issue with the EVAP system involving the fuel tank. Sometimes errors may occur if the tank gets overfilled when fueling. Unfortunately that is beyond my knowledge. Hopefully someone else can chime in and offer a fix.

Thanks for the help.

It turned out to be a missing Purge-Flow Sensor. (The engine had just been replaced, and, somehow, the Purge-Flow Sensor was missing from the replacement engine.) I arranged to have a local SVT-certified technician inspect the engine, and he found that the sensor was missing. After he replaced the missing sensor, the P1445 error code disappeared.

cheers,
--Professor Chaos