PDA

View Full Version : Fort Stockton Trip

Carl G
03-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Here in Fort Stockton and just finished running the two legs of the BBORR. This is going to be a blast. This type of event is what our cars are made for. Long straights and twisty curves. Was able to sustain 140 for several miles and the turns at 110-120 in some areas. Had to watch for the local sheriffs. Car really handle well at high speeds and you can see forever. Can't wait for April. I have to say this want be my last open road race. I am going to video tomorrow. See you guys soon.

93KingCobra
03-09-2007, 08:33 PM
Sweet Carl can't wait to see it... :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
03-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Here in Fort Stockton and just finished running the two legs of the BBORR. This is going to be a blast. This type of event is what our cars are made for. Long straights and twisty curves. Was able to sustain 140 for several miles and the turns at 110-120 in some areas. Had to watch for the local sheriffs. Car really handle well at high speeds and you can see forever. Can't wait for April. I have to say this want be my last open road race. I am going to video tomorrow. See you guys soon.

I can't wait to see the video!! Be safe!

Carl G
03-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Finishd with the video this morning. The return leg was the fastest. Hit some very high speeds for long periods. Cant wait till April to do this. Took the car to big bend later which was 126 miles and the roads were wide open. Cruised most of the trip at a 100. Cant believe how good the car is running. Should be fun with the supras on Thursday. Car is back on the trailer and heading home early in the morning.

jimmysidecarr
03-11-2007, 12:38 AM
WOW!!

JUST >>> WOW!!! :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
03-11-2007, 01:40 AM
awesome to hear Carl....I may come out and watch you guys on Thurs, take some pics and shoot the sh!t. :thumbsup: