PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of taking a roadtrip from Texas to Ohio...

97CasperCobra
03-12-2007, 04:01 AM
I'll be finishing up at school for good in May and was thinking of spending a week up in Ohio after I'm done to spend time with family. Was planning on driving the whole way and wanted to see what SCMC brothers were along the way. Not sure how I'll be coming up there or if I'll be in the Focus or the Cobra.

Most likely I'll be coming through Louisanna, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and Kentucky.

Big Daddy
03-12-2007, 11:26 AM
Hey,

My brother and I are driving up to Cleveland on Thursday May 31 and will be hanging around Cleveland until Sunday the 3rd of June. We are planning on going to the start of the Hot Rod Power Tour and seeing our family in Cleveland. Where do you have family in Ohio and when were you planning on heading up?

97CasperCobra
03-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Hey,

My brother and I are driving up to Cleveland on Thursday May 31 and will be hanging around Cleveland until Sunday the 3rd of June. We are planning on going to the start of the Hot Rod Power Tour and seeing our family in Cleveland. Where do you have family in Ohio and when were you planning on heading up?

Not sure if it's set in stone yet, but I'd probably go up mid-May. Can't put off starting a new job too long after i'm done with classes. Family lives in Hudson and Bedford Heights.

Big Daddy
03-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Well if you're going to be in the area at the end of May let me know and we'll see if we can meet up. :thumbsup:

We have family in Fairview, Pepper Pike, University Hts, Beachwood and dang if I can remember all the other places around Cleveland they live. :rotf:

mojosvt
03-13-2007, 03:14 PM
Well, I live in Columubs, and my father lives on the west sie of cleveland. we both are planning on running a little of the power tour this year, along with a few other buckeye cobra club members

tazzracing1
03-14-2007, 04:39 PM
I'm in south west Michigan. Paw Paw let me know when your in the neighbor hood.

SvilleCobra
03-15-2007, 10:08 AM
I live in Strongsville, Oh ( 17 miles SW of Cleveland) and would love to get together with you.

Reminder...I plan on having a cookout at my home on Friday night before the Hot Rod Power Tour kicks off! Details to follow.