PDA

View Full Version : Demands er, Requests for me going to Houston TX for the SVT Cobra Nationals.

cobrabitn
03-12-2007, 08:40 PM
I have a few demands, er, I mean requests before I can commit 100% that I am going to go to TX in November for the 2007 SVT Cobra Nationals.

Request number:

1. I like steak and potatoes so we have to go out to eat either Friday or Saturday night at a steak house. Italian the other night... :rotf:

2. When I met Jim, Edmond, and Jesse in Dallas we went to a steakhouse that had line dancing so I'm requesting to see that, too. (I don't plan on doing it myself because I will look goofy) But I like to see others do it.

3. Turnout...everything is bigger in TX right? I'm requesting a big SCMC turnout for this event. I hope we can see at least 50 SVT Cobras out there if not more.

4. Fun and friendship...I'm requesting that everyone has fun and we get tons of photos from the event, I want to hear tons of jokes both dirty and clean but not too dirty. I like staying up late...who can stay up later than me down there?

5. I'm requesting we have an awesome time on the track. I don't want anyone getting their feeling hurt if I pass them at MSR. (Is that smack talk already? ;) )

6. I'm looking at this as a vacation for me and I'm not planning on doing any work for this event as I am already worked out and it's just March. Y'all make it happen and let the old man be an old man for the weekend. Can't wait to meet some of y'all! :)

93KingCobra
03-12-2007, 09:40 PM
I have a few demands, er, I mean requests before I can commit 100% that I am going to go to TX in November for the 2007 SVT Cobra Nationals.

Request number:

1. I like steak and potatoes so we have to go out to eat either Friday or Saturday night at a steak house. Italian the other night... :rotf: We can always eat steak..

2. When I met Jim, Edmond, and Jesse in Dallas we went to a steakhouse that had line dancing so I'm requesting to see that, too. (I don't plan on doing it myself because I will look goofy) But I like to see others do it. I don't know what kind of freak goes line dancing...

3. Turnout...everything is bigger in TX right? I'm requesting a big SCMC turnout for this event. I hope we can see at least 50 SVT Cobras out there if not more. See what I can do....

4. Fun and friendship...I'm requesting that everyone has fun and we get tons of photos from the event, I want to hear tons of jokes both dirty and clean but not too dirty. I like staying up late...who can stay up later than me down there? Don't know any jokes but I'm still pretty funny... :D

5. I'm requesting we have an awesome time on the track. I don't want anyone getting their feeling hurt if I pass them at MSR. (Is that smack talk already? ;) ) Is there a place for your walker in that car.... :D

6. I'm looking at this as a vacation for me and I'm not planning on doing any work for this event as I am already worked out and it's just March. Y'all make it happen and let the old man be an old man for the weekend. Can't wait to meet some of y'all! :) No comment....

Cant wait to see you down here....

Carl G
03-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Before you come down to Texas, we plan to visit VIR and give you guys some friendly Texas hospitality on the track. Hope you can keep up :D :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

cobrabitn
03-12-2007, 10:01 PM
I left one out... Phil... you have to tame your rabbits or else I'll be attacked and that will stay with me (scarred) the rest of my life. :rotf:

97CasperCobra
03-12-2007, 10:06 PM
1) Sounds like you went to Texas Roadhouse in Dallas...:drool:...love that place. We can find a place for you and get you a Texas-sized steak. :thumbsup:

2) See #1

3) I have been spreading the word around the forums I frequent

4) Phil, Todd, Keith and I....always a good time whenever the Texas group gets together....you should come down for an Austin cruise...we'll show you a REALLY good time...:D

And I believe I was the last one up in Atlanta when I went...just don't get pizza sent to JoeJ's room by mistake!!!!

5) See the first part of #4

6) We'll show you why the South Central needs it's own website and just how we do things in the South!!!! :thumbsup:

5)

Larry95
03-13-2007, 08:58 AM

Request number:

1. I like steak and potatoes so we have to go out to eat either Friday or Saturday night at a steak house. Italian the other night... :rotf: We're into steak and potatoes down here, but not much on "e"talian. Tex-mex or some good ol' "beef" (not pork) B-B-Q is more to our taste. Just be prepared to drive a little ways from MSR to get what your looking for.

2. When I met Jim, Edmond, and Jesse in Dallas we went to a steakhouse that had line dancing so I'm requesting to see that, too. (I don't plan on doing it myself because I will look goofy) But I like to see others do it. When it comes to "line dancing", nobody cares how goofy you look. Get out there and do some 'boot scooting'.

3. Turnout...everything is bigger in TX right? I'm requesting a big SCMC turnout for this event. I hope we can see at least 50 SVT Cobras out there if not more. We should be able to make that number.

4. Fun and friendship...I'm requesting that everyone has fun and we get tons of photos from the event, I want to hear tons of jokes both dirty and clean but not too dirty. I like staying up late...who can stay up later than me down there? I think this is a given anytime our club gets together, either here or anywhere. As for staying up late, there's bound to be someone that will night owl with you. It wont be me, I'm too old for that.

5. I'm requesting we have an awesome time on the track. I don't want anyone getting their feeling hurt if I pass them at MSR. (Is that smack talk already? ;) ) What's all this racing type talk. I thought this was a HSDE, at least that's what I told Eloisa it was. If she thought it was a race, she wouldn't let me play.;)

6. I'm looking at this as a vacation for me and I'm not planning on doing any work for this event as I am already worked out and it's just March. Y'all make it happen and let the old man be an old man for the weekend. Can't wait to meet some of y'all! :) That is what we want to happen. Y'all will be our guest and we want you to just come on down, have fun, make memories and set back and let us take care of the rest.:thumbsup: Eloisa and I are looking forward to meeting some of you at VIR. Is it June yet?

03 cobra toy
03-13-2007, 09:14 AM
1-6

=

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=fantasy+club&near=Houston,+TX&radius=0.0&latlng=29763056,-95363056,18387539758769084877&sa=X&oi=local&ct=authority&cd=2
http://www.tuscl.com/clubdetail.asp?clubid=6159

:)

Twice Bitten
03-13-2007, 10:16 AM
#2- You will be in Houston, not that Yankee city Dallas. We like to hold our women close to us when we dance :bounce: :banana:

cobrabitn
03-14-2007, 11:59 PM
David,

You're trying to get me in trouble while I am out of town :grinangel: but I'm sure Burke won't have a problem getting in trouble! :firedevil:

03 cobra toy
03-15-2007, 07:51 PM
David,

You're trying to get me in trouble while I am out of town :grinangel: but I'm sure Burke won't have a problem getting in trouble! :firedevil:

Who me ????? :rolleyes: :D

cobrabitn
03-15-2007, 11:05 PM
Larry,

BBQ is just fine...

Yes you 03 Cobra Toy! :rotf:

cobrabitn
05-25-2007, 11:43 PM
Who is going to be the first person to make me laugh so hard I'll start crying with laughter?? (I would say something else but we're on a public/club forum) :D

BTW, it's 99.9% that I will be there unless something unforseen happens. :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
05-26-2007, 02:58 AM
BTW, it's 99.9% that I will be there unless something unforseen happens. :thumbsup:

can't wait Tony...it's been a while since Atlanta man... :D