PDA

View Full Version : hello form lubbock

svt tam
03-19-2007, 11:58 PM
hi everyone,

it's been a long time since i've had time to visit and post on the site. Hope everyone is doing well. school is going well and is keeping me very busy. the cobra is at ford for a new motor. my brother has been driving it since august because he's up here with me finishing high school (long story) so i've been on the bike. he was racing it one day and blew the damn motor. broke the valves, heads, timing chain and whole bunch of other expensive things. now i'm waiting on the new motor. :( :mad:

97CasperCobra
03-20-2007, 12:14 AM
damn Tam...that really sucks!!! Glad to hear things are going well other wise. When are you done and what are you going to do afterwards??

I'm done with classes in May, then internship over the summer so I can graduate in Aug. I'm interviewing with companies now, so hopefully I'll find something!!! Keep in touch bud. :thumbsup:

svt tam
03-20-2007, 01:22 AM
Mike, I'll be done with school in may of 09. This summer I'll be interning at Baker Concrete. Where are you going to intern at? You still at R-Mac? I tried to contact Chance but he never returned my calls.

97CasperCobra
03-20-2007, 01:29 AM
Mike, I'll be done with school in may of 09. This summer I'll be interning at Baker Concrete. Where are you going to intern at? You still at R-Mac? I tried to contact Chance but he never returned my calls.

Good luck at Baker Concrete....I'm hoping to intern at Whitting-Turner, it's a commercial contractor that pays really really well... :thumbsup:

Firme
03-20-2007, 04:44 PM
Whats Up TAM!!! Sorry to hear about the motor. Hope it works out.

Don't be a stranger. I caught you on Hwy 6 not too long ago... so I know you visit from time to time, try to come hang out next time :thumbsup: :bounce:

svt tam
03-24-2007, 05:08 PM
next time i'm in town i will try and make it out to a tuesday night meet.