PDA

View Full Version : § 2007 Shelby Cobra GT500 §

007COBRA
04-03-2007, 03:22 PM
I would first like to say HELLO to everyone. I am new to the Forum. I am curious of everyone's opinion about this car. Can we call this car a Cobra?

Thank you,

§ Z §

nckissfan
04-03-2007, 03:54 PM
welcome to the forums. I definitely feel the GT500 is a Cobra. I like it, but if I were to own one, I would prefer it without stripes.

Firme
04-03-2007, 04:18 PM
Welcome to the site 007COBRA, :thumbsup:

There is already a handful of GT500's that have signed up in our club as official member.

You can find some of their pics on this page here (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/members/index.html)

TheSandman
04-04-2007, 12:03 AM
I would first like to say HELLO to everyone. I am new to the Forum. I am curious of everyone's opinion about this car. Can we call this car a Cobra?

Thank you,

§ Z §Welcome to the forum. Where are you located? I also have a '07 Shelby GT500 "Cobra":cool: If you haven't joined the SCMC please join. Great bunch of people to hang with and get advice from.:thumbsup:

007COBRA
04-04-2007, 06:57 AM
Thank's to everyone's input. My opinion is, this car is a Cobra. Why is that? The team that put it together= Ford, SVT and Carrol Shelby. In the recent past the Mustang was produced with the limited Cobra model. Things were done a little different here it seems. I have seen the name for this car called so many different ways. I can't find anything in writing that this car is that Mustang limited edition Cobra model. Most people are calling it a GT500 or Shelby, when in fact it is a Shelby Cobra GT500. I think Ford should have this title on the window sticker. It has the emblems but no where is it written on paper or on the motor. OK, so it is a minor technicality.

Waiting for my Solid Black Stallion, SPIRIT.

Calvary Prepare To Mount!

Pro-Dyno
04-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Welcome :)