PDA

View Full Version : Ga informal cruises, or meetings.

TimGossett
04-22-2007, 11:34 AM
How many GA members do we have, and are there any informal get togethers, meetings, or cruises? Unfortunately my work days are a little odd but I'm off by 6 and since the sun is up much later in the day now I was just curious if any GA members wanted to start getting together now and then. If there is a group of us already getting together I would be intersted in attending. If not maybe we should start something. Even if its just showing up at some local cruise nights as a group. Who knows may even increase our ranks that way.

Just a thought..

Tim. :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
04-23-2007, 10:45 PM
We have 23 GA members spread out throughout the state. We can probably get a few of you to meet up, huh?

TimGossett
04-24-2007, 11:02 AM
I think it would be nice. We have plenty to see and do here in GA thats for sure. I think it would be nice to get a group together kind of a meet your club members. not in a show setting where everyone is busy cleaning, setting up, checking out the other cars (nothing wrong with that mind you). Also do any members attend the John Bleakley Ford mustang show? I know its hosted by Bleakley, and the North East Ga regional mustang club. I've been to it in the past and its a good show. Not sure if it would be crashing their show if we came as a group.

gx00850
05-12-2007, 02:21 AM
I would be up for a meetup. One thing I try to make each month is the "Caffeine and Octane" meetup that is held the 1st Saturday of each month at the Panera Bread Company in Marietta at the Avenues of East Cobb. While it is not an all Ford event there are usually some really nice cars and some cool things you do not normally see.

Last month there were probably 50-60 cars. Meetup time is 8 AM 11 AM. I usually meet up with another buddy who has a Mystic Cobra and we cruise over and then go out somewhere for lunch.

I went to JB Ford car show last year and had a lot of fun. It's pretty small but they do a good job with it. If you were there then I'm sure I saw your car. I had the '03 DSG Vert.