PDA

View Full Version : Added another new toy.

rickstoy
04-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Hay guys...and gals..I finally replaced my B/M shifter with one from MGW. Man that thing is sweet:D . I also got the extended Cobra shift knob, It puts the shifter right were I need it. I also added a styling bar. Looking forward to Mustang week at the Beach..Has any one tried the royal purple products for the engine and trans? Getting close to oil change time. Thought I might try the stuff. Any comments?

tazzracing1
04-30-2007, 09:47 PM
I run the trans fluid and I'm really happy with the result. I have ran it in both of the cobras I have had.

rickstoy
05-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks. I was wanting to run it in the motor and the tranny. In the motor would it last longer than a good synthetic such as Castrol? I may also put it in the differential.

bluebyu
05-05-2007, 11:38 AM
I run it in the diferential and the motor. The 5w30 is really good stuff. The Cobra responds so much better. Some folks say oil is oil, I say you get what you pay for. Royal Purple is the best! A good friend of mine uses the Racing 21 from Royal Purple and he races in the Fun Ford events all year. Needless to say he has won several mod motor championships year after year.:thumbsup: Not saying its from the oil alone, But it sure hasnt hurt.