PDA

View Full Version : Mike Krause's Banner Plaque

cobrabitn
05-15-2007, 12:38 AM
Thought I'd mess around tonight with some banner plaques. Mike's plaque turned out purty darn good... It'll be shipped sometime this week! :thumbsup:

The purpose of this product is to bring it to shows so other forum regulars will know who's car it is as well as list all of the mods on the car. When the show is over, you take it home and hang it back on the wall... :p

SuperG
05-15-2007, 08:12 AM
Sweet!

97CasperCobra
05-15-2007, 10:14 AM
Awesome Tony...looks great!!! I can't wait to get it in the mail. Guess I'll have to go to some more car shows to show it off now!!!! ;)

jimmysidecarr
05-15-2007, 07:32 PM
That is really... REALLY COOL!!! :cool:

I am liking that idea!!

Nicely done!!! :thumbsup:

tazzracing1
05-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Looks Great Tony, I would really like one myself.

cobrabitn
05-15-2007, 11:06 PM
Mike,

I apologize it took so long to get to you but I have been really swamped doing club stuff lately and yesterday was the time I had to sit down and really work out some of the bugs on your plaque. You are seeing your plaque hanging on my wall in the study. I am on an "early" shift this week, 9 - 6 p.m. and I have the Mall of Georgia Ford event this weekend so my time is very limited but it'll be in your hands as quickly as possible...and yes, I expect you to display it at car shows! :)

If anyone else wants one then you will need to do what Mike has done, send me two good photos you want on there and any kind of type you want on the plaque. Send them to dataplatesplus@yahoo.com and the pics should be no more than 200 kb but no less than 150. I thought about doing a "ghost" snake in the background on Mike's but his is just a test plaque and it turned out pretty good.

The plaques run $35.00 each for the size Mike has or $25.00 for a smaller one, but the bigger one looks better. No shipping charges to SCMC members but unapproved clubs have to pay the $5.00 for priority shipping to their address.

You can check out my website at www.dataplatesplus.com every now and then and watch the progress as I get it up and running. :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
05-15-2007, 11:23 PM
Mike,

Please e-mail me your shipping address so I can verify it. mrmach@cetlink.net

Thanks,

Tony

97CasperCobra
05-16-2007, 01:03 AM
Mike,

I apologize it took so long to get to you but I have been really swamped doing club stuff lately
No worries Tony...I appreciate you doing all this for me man. I haven't been showing the Cobra much either so hopefully this'll give me some inspiration to clean her up and get her out more. :thumbsup:

mrpork
05-16-2007, 08:18 AM
I WANT ONE :baby:

xtc4u
05-16-2007, 12:46 PM
Killer! Nice Mike!

kencobra
05-17-2007, 12:07 AM
It looks great, first class. I would love to have one also.

cobrabitn
05-18-2007, 12:16 AM
Shipped today so you should have it by Saturday or Monday the latest, Mike. Unfortunately, the post office rates went up so "priority" shipping charges will be $10.00 instead of the $5.00 but again, SCMC members don't have to pay the shipping.