PDA

View Full Version : Dinner 6/19 question???

ScreaminMystic
06-18-2007, 11:23 AM
Is there any way we can pick some place close to 45? Just askin, cause i have a long day on tuesday and would love to make it out, its just hard for me to make such a long drive after working 11-12 hours. If not, no worries, i will still try n make it. Thanks guys!:thumbsup:

93KingCobra
06-18-2007, 08:23 PM
45 and what??

I know myself that it would be a little far since I live in Katy...Edmond in Sugarland...

Not sure with the other guys but I think they have been doing it around 249 area because it is central to everyone else but us.... :D :D

Firme
06-19-2007, 04:33 AM
Yeah, as Phil said, we have been meeting on 249 for a very long time, five years of so. We have talked about different locations from time to time, but in the end, we have decided against it since it is difficult to pick who's side of town to have it on to keep it fair. Also, if moved, only a couple of people would make it to the non-central location. :(

We can setup weekend meets on different parts of town to offset that though.

As a side note, I am out of town and won't make it Tuesday.

ScreaminMystic
06-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Thats cool..i just wanted to put it out there. I just dont like being the scraggler showing up at the end, and its hard for me to meet at 7 since i work downtown and dont get off untill 5:30 or 6. I will see what i can do about getting there in a timely manner.:thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
06-19-2007, 01:29 PM
Thats cool..i just wanted to put it out there. I just dont like being the scraggler showing up at the end, and its hard for me to meet at 7 since i work downtown and dont get off untill 5:30 or 6. I will see what i can do about getting there in a timely manner.:thumbsup:

I work in the Heights and leave about the same time(on Tuesdays), as long as you do not need to stop by your house and spend a lot of time there, making it to the Great Northwest is not much of a problem :thumbsup: .

We eat on on EST (Edmund Standard Time) which is anywhere from 10-20 minutes behind Central Standard Time :rotf: