PDA

View Full Version : Bike Stolen Last Night!!!!!

gtdrivr
06-22-2007, 09:03 AM
My 10r was stolen last night from our parking lot on Windchase Blvd (near Richmond and Hwy 6). It is titanium with a smoke double-bubble windscreen, smoke flush mount turn signals, smoke tail light with integrated signals,a Leo Vince carbon fiber slip on, a custom plate bracket made in Canada (black powder coated, laser cut "ZX10R" over the plate, made for Canadian plates...have to re-drill US plates to fit), the rear hugger was removed, brand new (2 day old) Pirrelli diablos. It has chips on the triple clamp from keys (go figure), and scratches on the tank from my tank bag. I want these ****ers BEFORE the cops get them!! I DO take it personally!!! Liabilty only on the bike. Any info...my cell # is 832-863-6669.

Craig

cobrapace94
06-22-2007, 12:27 PM
Man that bites. Are you posting this on all the boards in the Houston area? If not you should. Places like Westside mustangs, the place holder, Houston racing, United stangs, STV performance on the home section, houston imports & any bike forums.
Good luck. Suxs on no insurance too.

93KingCobra
06-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Sucks to here that..1st the Cobra got sold now this, you are not having any luck....