PDA

View Full Version : V I R !!!!!!!!!!!

JBoden
07-06-2007, 08:57 PM
:eek: All you track junkies - VIR is everything you could imagine. Larry Ewers and I pulled back into Houston on Tuesday evening after a wonderful week-end with SCMC'rs in Virginia.

All I can say is - WOW. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Talk about a contry club environment - the facility was simply beautiful - track surface was immaculate - a technical track with hugh elevation changes (my favorite part was the "cork screw") High speed straights and the next time you see Larry - ask him about Oak Tree. I'm now looking for a new radiator (any suggestions?) car was running hot all weekend.

Club members from everywhere: Texas, Ohio, NC, SC, NJ, Mass, Maryland, Maine, Tenn, Virginia, Alaska, NY, Mich, Ontario and some I missed.

Look for more details and pictures in the Newsletter.

Firme
07-07-2007, 02:32 AM
Jim, glad you and Larry made it back safe. Good to hear you had fun. I wish I could of made it.

:ttiwwop:

97CasperCobra
07-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Can't wait to see and hear the stories Jim....glad that you and Larry had a good/safe time. :thumbsup:

Levi
07-09-2007, 12:25 AM
I am so happy y'all had a good time and that all are home safe. :cool:

Larry95
07-09-2007, 03:56 PM
Other than the Harley only getting 12.5 MPG and loose and/or missing header bolts on the Cobra, everything went fine. Track was beautiful and Jim and Jackie are real great traveling companions. Eloisa and I really enjoyed the trip. Oh by the way, I got to solo Sunday morning, and thatís one big Oak tree. Donít know what Iím going to do with this new found addiction.

03 cobra toy
07-09-2007, 04:32 PM
Very cool !! I'm glad you guys had a great time :thumbsup:

Larry is a track dog...Larry is a track dog...Larry is a track dog... :rotf:

Maybe next year I can make it to VIR..

97CasperCobra
07-09-2007, 04:35 PM

you need a "race car" first.... :rolleyes: :p

JBoden
07-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Very cool !! I'm glad you guys had a great time :thumbsup:

Larry is a track dog...Larry is a track dog...Larry is a track dog... :rotf:

Hey David, We're hoping next year to get the North course - that would be the bomb!!! Everyone plan on it. :eek:

jimmysidecarr
07-10-2007, 06:14 PM
I'm now looking for a new radiator (any suggestions?) car was running hot all weekend.

Sure sounds like an absolute BLAST to me!!! :thumbsup:

I have an 04 Terminator radiator available in very nice shape... 16k miles on her.

If you need more cooling than that a Fluidyne or LFP(what I bought) radiator are excellent quality and transfer BIG HEAT!

I also would recommend a lower air dam under the rad..(home depot, lowes...etc...)

Admiral
07-11-2007, 11:36 AM
Jim,

Glad to hear that you guys had a fun time and that everyone returned home safely. Thanks again for hauling that spoiler up to Rick for me! :thumbsup:

JBoden
07-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Jim,

Glad to hear that you guys had a fun time and that everyone returned home safely. Thanks again for hauling that spoiler up to Rick for me! :thumbsup:

We had a blast Mike - a beautifully prepared and maintained track, you would love it!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Larry95
07-19-2007, 02:30 PM
Some pics from VIR