PDA

View Full Version : new tune last night!!

red04svtcobra
07-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Got my car tuned up last night and Dan and Rob worked there magic as usual. Car came in on the lean side and ONLY made 447HP and 493TQ. Now it is making 486RWHP and 511RWTQ. Thanks guys and will definately stop in when I get my ported blower on for a retune. Also on the way back I didn't get hit with any rain at all and road were dry LOL!! I can't believe I am this picky over rain but it has never ever seen rain other than last night when it got drizzled on and thats fine with me I just would rather not dirty the underside if I can help it. Anyways, thanks again guys and love the extra power you got me!! :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
07-19-2007, 12:49 AM
Very good numbers! :thumbsup: See ya Sunday evening... :D

tazzracing1
07-19-2007, 12:54 AM
Great #'s I wish I could make it down there for a new tune.

red04svtcobra
07-19-2007, 05:24 AM
I am happy with those #'s. we could have gotten more if I had really chilled the sc. maybe next time I will do it and see what happens. Also I had spark blow out possibly because the plugs were gapped bettween .035-.041. Will be putting in new plugs this weekend and gapping them at .034.

red04svtcobra
07-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Also I thought this was weird and thought I'd share this. On the way home at 4am I was cruising on I77N in the middle lane just south of exit 9. There was a black man, wearing all black walking in the POV lane staggering as I flew by him. I didn't see him until I was to close to him to have reacted if he was in my lane. I saw a semi behind me and thought to myself this man is going to get hit!! I called 911 and told them they need to send someone out here asap or there will be a dead man laying on the side of the road soon. I was not about to stop and put myself in danger because I had no idea if he was armed and also wasn't about to step into traffic for that idiot!!

Pro-Dyno
07-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Holly crap man glad you didnt get in a wreck :D

blueblazes
07-21-2007, 04:06 AM
wow thats insane some people are just stupid.

dont worry about numbers man what matters is times I chased the 500 mark forever. You dont wanna cool the supercharger and ice the water down during a tune cuz then you'd be tuning for Optimum conditions so to speak. But if you goto dyno day and wanna be top dog, or tracking it ice her down!!!! If you wanna see big improvement put a 50 shot on it. Thats the equivalent of putting ice in the intercooler tank because your cooling the air down. These cars are monsters on the giggly gas. You can get as many hits on the dyno or at the track as your bottle will let you and you dont have to worry about reicing the reservoir.

mrpork
07-21-2007, 02:37 PM
those guys are the best that i know of. soon ill be going back down for a new toy to be installed :eek: Got my car tuned up last night and Dan and Rob worked there magic as usual. Car came in on the lean side and ONLY made 447HP and 493TQ. Now it is making 486RWHP and 511RWTQ. Thanks guys and will definately stop in when I get my ported blower on for a retune. Also on the way back I didn't get hit with any rain at all and road were dry LOL!! I can't believe I am this picky over rain but it has never ever seen rain other than last night when it got drizzled on and thats fine with me I just would rather not dirty the underside if I can help it. Anyways, thanks again guys and love the extra power you got me!! :thumbsup: