PDA

View Full Version : some pics of sat nite meet up

blueblazes
08-13-2007, 12:46 AM
few friends got together and i grabbed some pics

dont wanna post them here because they are big and dont scale so great so heres a page i hosted them on

yes im horrible at taking pics i know
blue one is me
Comp Oj is cobra4me
the 2 dsg's 1 i know doesnt post on here and i think the other one does as SSSnake or something of that sort. He was passing thru otw back from mustang week headed back to Missouri nice guy!
http://www.trudynosports.com/Satnite.html

RF Cobra
08-13-2007, 10:46 AM
So our group wasn't good enough for you to come hang out and cruise with us during the day Sat. Robbie? :p ;)

Cobra4me
08-13-2007, 06:53 PM
So our group wasn't good enough for you to come hang out and cruise with us during the day Sat. Robbie? :p ;)I wanted to go but I worked until 6pm

cobrabitn
08-13-2007, 08:38 PM
Working on Saturday sucks! :mad: :(

tazzracing1
08-13-2007, 09:28 PM
I work every Friday and Saturday. So to do anything fun I have to use Vacation days.

RF Cobra
08-14-2007, 10:57 AM
I wanted to go but I worked until 6pm
Just had to tease you a bit. :)

Somebody had to interject where they shouldn't have and thought I was mad at you for not going. :rotf:

NO 5 OH
08-16-2007, 04:15 AM
I heard some "old timer" stopped in to say hello as well... seems you forgot to mention that he was there :(

That's alright... this person and his Slobra convertible will return to the streets of Hickory very soon. I'm sure you'll be waiting :D

nckissfan
08-16-2007, 06:12 AM
I heard some "old timer" stopped in to say hello as well... seems you forgot to mention that he was there :(

That's alright... this person and his Slobra convertible will return to the streets of Hickory very soon. I'm sure you'll be waiting :D

is that if the shop will allow it to come out for the day??:rotf:

blueblazes
08-16-2007, 03:49 PM
Yeah even shannon made an appearance even though his car didnt :p