PDA

View Full Version : Your help is needed! (SCMC Members only!)

cobrabitn
08-13-2007, 10:03 PM
I need some help from our members for the newsletter. If you did any of the following, I would like for you to e-mail the specifics.

A. Won an award at any type of show and what place you took for the last quarter. (July, August, September)
B. Know of a neat "how to" article with full explanation. Please do not make me have to fill in the details, I need you to do it for me.
C. Anything club, Cobra, or car specific pertaining to Mustangs or Cobras

I also would like to have a couple of people who would be interested in doing a project together for a newsletter article. It can be anything from tech, did you know?, "this was cool", or anything you think the rest of our membership would enjoy reading about. If it is posted in the forums, then it's useless to put it in the newsletter. It should be specifically for our member's reading enjoyment.

Website - if you ever wanted to add something to our website then now is the time to speak up and tell us what you would like to see added on there. Be specific and don't make us have to google it. Do the homework for us so we can add it as another feature on the site.

If you are a SVT Cobra nut, and I mean a true SVT Cobra nut and have the time for some research then let me know so I can give you a little project to do before the next newsletter comes out.

Please e-mail me about any of this at mrmach@comporium.net.

red04svtcobra
08-14-2007, 04:06 AM
How about the "how to" reveal more chrome on the rims. I didn't come up with it, I just did it using someone elses research. Or how about a how to detail "how to". Just some ideas.
As far as what to be added, how about an event calendar so that we can see what all is going on everywhere, in all states for us. It would be like a quick lookup.

cobrabitn
08-15-2007, 12:50 AM
Any "how to" you can submit would be good. We have an event calendar on the front page of the website and on the forums. Is there another place we need one? :scratch:

RF Cobra
08-17-2007, 01:23 PM
Now I definitely wish we had taken pictures. Could have done a how to on crossing streams on an unimproved forestry road in your SVT Cobra.

red04svtcobra
08-17-2007, 05:22 PM
Any "how to" you can submit would be good. We have an event calendar on the front page of the website and on the forums. Is there another place we need one? :scratch:I will try and get that "how to" very soon Tony. As far as the front page calendar, I didn't know we had one sorry. http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/lightning_015/smilies%20and%20funny%20pics/embaress.gif

RF Cobra
08-17-2007, 07:32 PM
I will try and get that "how to" very soon Tony. As far as the front page calendar, I didn't know we had one sorry. http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/lightning_015/smilies%20and%20funny%20pics/embaress.gif
Don't worry, rumor has it Tony doesn't look at it either. ;)

spitfire
11-08-2007, 02:41 PM
Fun Ford weekend, I got editors choice, small spot in the Mustle mustangs and fast ford magazine. Also first place at the recent DJ screwfest concert \ car show.

cobrabitn
11-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Thank you, I will keep checking this thread so you all can keep me up to date on what you are doing with your snakes! :thumbsup:

95svtCOBRA
12-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Now I definitely wish we had taken pictures. Could have done a how to on crossing streams on an unimproved forestry road in your SVT Cobra.
HEY this would have been great to have for me back in august when i ruined my T5 doing this very thing! i guess it wasnt to bad, it gave me an excuse to put a t56 in my car:thumbsup:

STANGBUM
12-29-2007, 11:38 PM
I was awarded a top 20 at the 2007 Mustang for Hospice Pony Run in Asheville back in September. :D
There was over 300 mustangs in the show!!!!!

Angel
01-15-2008, 12:14 PM
I was awarded a top 20 at the 2007 Mustang for Hospice Pony Run in Asheville back in September. :D

2006 FFW World Finals - Manufacturer's Choice 4ft Trophy & Best of show FFW Placque for Sat & Sunday - Magazine Pic.

2006 AutoRama - ( GT500s Only) - Conservative Hardtop - Outstanding In Class

2006 Fall SCMC Joe Myers Show - First Place

Spring SBM Atlantia/SBM/SBM Gusto Company People's Choice Open Hot Rod Show - First

2006 Space City Cruisers Show - Class Winner

2006 Phil Clark Stampede - Best of Show & 2nd Place Best Engine

2007 TX Thunder FFW - People's Choice Award of all Cars attendees - Magazine Pic. in Red/White/Blue GT500 Display

2007 AutoRama -( 2005 + - All cars ) - Outstanding In Class

2007 Fall SCMC Joe Myers Show - First Place

2007 December Issue MM&FF Ladies Edition - GT500 & Roush Editorial and Pic.

2007 Space City Cruisers - Class Winner

These are the ones off the top of my head - many others - can get more if needed. :)

2004MystiSVT
07-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Well these are the only shows I've done so I guess I've done alright so far lol :)

October 2007 SCMC Joe Meyers Ford show - 2nd place :thumbsup:

November 2007 MSR Houston Track Event & Car Show - Award of Excellence ;)

November 2007 National AutoRama - 2nd Place, Outstanding in Class :D