PDA

View Full Version : for sale 2003 svt cobra

03bloodredsnake
08-14-2007, 09:11 AM
im putting my cobra up for sale due to i just dont have the money for it anymore. so here goes the list of mods and stats
2003 svt cobra
32500 miles excellent condition
changed oil every 2000 to 2500 miles mobil one
new alternator, alternator pulley, and battery
fr 500 replica wheels 18x9 18x10 wearing bfg kdw up front and bfg drag radial in back(back tires are worn and need to be replaced but are fine to drive on for a while)
lfp heat exchanger, lfp coolant box,lfp radiator
slp loudmouth 1 exhaust, slp xpipe with removable cats to run straight pipes if need be
tinted windows and rear tail lights
6 disc cd changer, spec stage 3+ clutch 26 spline liberty input shaft, spec aluminum flywheel
mgw short throw shifter
mgw billet interior pieces
steeda inside door handles
steeda full irs bushings
steeda irs brace
steeda subframe connectors(not installed but goes with car)
slp line lock switch
jlt cold air kit
accufab throttle body
lfp lower 4# pulley
whipple 2.3 supercharger that comes with 3 different sized pullies to run more boost 3.25 17#,3.0 21#,2.75 23#
also comes with three different tune settings for every one but the 23# pulley
on race gas the car made 636 hp at 21#
on 17# more 21 degrees timing made 604 hp pump gas
and on another 17# 19 degrees street tune made 568 hp pump gas
28000 firm..............but if i can keep the whipple and throttle body 26000 or best offer. there are two things wrong with the car which are not that major
1. is the main seal has a very slow leak and i mean very slow 1, 2 drops i have the seal to replace it so that will go also
2. if you plan on running at a higher boost than 17# the motor mounts will probably need to be replaced. their not to bad right now but in time will eventually become shot. 28000 firm with the whipple, without 26000 obo call if interested no trades or lowballs please 484 903 6826 or if you want pictures email me at mach1life@hotmail.com (mach1life@hotmail.com) and i'll send you some just took new ones today, thanks wes
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________