PDA

View Full Version : need some help

svtsilversnake
08-18-2007, 05:32 PM
i just bought a mach 1 chin spoiler from americanmucle.com and they claim it will fit my app(2001 cobra) but after leting it cure i notice that it comes up a bit short on the side and i have to alterits shape a bit for moch up.. i havnt acutaly installed it yet since i dont know if its soposed to do that

Cobra4me
08-18-2007, 11:38 PM
I had one installed on my last car an 01. I dont think it was perfect at both front wheel wells. I evened the difference taped it up and then drilled the holes looked pretty good here is a pic

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/Robk17th/cobrarevised.jpg

red04svtcobra
08-19-2007, 09:36 AM
Did you ever get it finished svtsilversnake? That looks good cobra4me!!

svtsilversnake
08-19-2007, 01:07 PM
nope hopfully gonna takle it today with a friend. ill post some pics or pm or email them to u. i not that great a postin pics and i think its cuz ive got dial up

red04svtcobra
08-19-2007, 04:56 PM
Your gonna love it when it is on as it will make the car look lower in the front. Mine is about 1" short on each side and nobody has ever noticed it, not even me until I went to go look at it. The only drawback is that if you have a driveway that have a slope to it then it will drag going into the garage. Mine did so I now have to drive on 2 2x6 planks get to get it in the garage.