PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Twice Bitten = One Tough Cookie!

SuperG
08-22-2007, 08:48 AM
So there I am visiting with the others at Starbucks, when Edmond gets a page that Larry is next door eating dinner...so we all go over and who's out and about? Freakin' Rachel - Mrs. "I just had a C-Section 4 days ago" Twice Bitten!!!

I mean, there she is carrying 20 pounds of kids and associated materials, drinking, partying, dancing on the table, carrying on with everyone else. It was like someone else must have had that kid for her!!

She's way tougher than I can ever hope to be!!

And BTW, the little one is way cuter in person!

97CasperCobra
08-22-2007, 09:04 AM
I would have to agree with ya there Gary. Just wait till you see what she can do with a gun in her hand.... ;)

cobrabitn
08-22-2007, 09:34 PM
I'm not so sure I can make the Houston trip this year if'n y'all gonna B totin guns around. :rotf:

Mrs TwiceBitten
08-22-2007, 10:33 PM
It's not nice to make a girl with skin staples laugh...hey, I was only hungry after mowing the yard. (Actually, it was the "Vicodin munchies!")

I can't accept any accolades...all I ask is that you give the "Mommy" in your life a big hug. We do it all in the name of love. :love:

Tony, don't be afraid...we are all completely normal down here. :twitchy:

cobrabitn
08-22-2007, 10:49 PM
I only have one request if I go to TX this year.... (Okay, maybe a few :) ). I want to drive the you know what....? (Hint: Look in avatar for answer)

Twice Bitten
08-23-2007, 11:19 PM
I only have one request if I go to TX this year.... (Okay, maybe a few :) ). I want to drive the you know what....? (Hint: Look in avatar for answer)

You already have an '04 Cobra, why would you want to drive an '03 Cobra? :dunno: :rolleyes: