PDA

View Full Version : Question for you guys

MY03cobra
08-23-2007, 07:39 PM
A friend of a friend is selling some 03 cobra parts. A smaller pulley, intake, throttle body, short shifter, diablosport chip new, and some drag radials. At this time I don't know the makes of each part. The parts he got used off another 03 cobra. He is trying to sell it all for $1100. I'm not that rich so I can't afford $1,100 lol. So if I was to buy any parts what do you think I should get and what should I offer him for each part used? I can't do the drag radials because he wants my tires and there different sizes and he has an aftermarket wheel.
Thanks!!

mkkrs1
08-23-2007, 10:08 PM
If you get the pulley, you will need to budget enough money to have the car tuned. also most recommend a tune with just an intake.

Big T
08-24-2007, 12:45 AM
You have to consider how you want to do your mods. You will get the most power from the pulley. You will need the chip or a tuner to carry a new tune for the smaller pulley. On the other hand, you can probably run the intake and throttle body without a new tune but the power gains will not be as noticeable. Find out what brands the mods are and let us know. The decision will be easier after that.