PDA

View Full Version : Parkway Ford Car Show Pics

blueblazes
08-25-2007, 07:27 PM
I took 97 pictures so instead of inundating everyone trying to load up this page i hosted them on a website with thumbnails shouldnt be to bad to open the page since they are all fairly small thumbnails but you can open them all and see some full screen shots.
Enjoy
Edit: The pictures are 4 rows wide so if your on a smaller monitor and only see 3 rows wide theres 4 there, just scroll over.

www.trudynosports.com/ParkwayFord.html (http://www.trudynosports.com/ParkwayFord.html)

as of 7:26pm est this page is still uploading. I had close to 300 megs of photos to host so give it till about 8ish before trying to view them all.

Thanks to Tony and SCMC crew for the great show but omg where were the air conditioners lol. Autofair was great due to overcast but i think i got one hell of a sunburn to wake up to in the morning.

Cant wait till next year.
If anyone needs any pictures hosted just email them to me at droptop351@hotmail.com and I will gladly host them for you.

Brandon

red04svtcobra
08-25-2007, 08:49 PM
very nice pics!! It was so dang hot I probably lost about 10lbs! Had fun and just hope its not that hot next year

blueblazes
08-25-2007, 11:19 PM
omg was it ever hot i have no doubt it broke 100* today and being on that asphalt it was probably even hotter. Before we left this morning I put about 8 mtn dews and 12 waters in cooler and i think between me my wife robbie and 2 friends we had 1 drink left. Keep in mind robbie brought his own water to. It was just ungodly today

Kenny04Cobra
08-26-2007, 12:00 AM
Yeah.. it was hot as ballz... but, i think we had a really good turn out. Awsome pics too!!

Kenny

97whitevert
08-26-2007, 08:31 AM
GREAT Pics!! even mine looked fairly clean! - and nope- I never rubbed on it at all yesterday! (neither did C ! ) :rotf:

Cobra4me
08-26-2007, 10:11 AM
great pics bro

red04svtcobra
08-26-2007, 03:55 PM
blueblazes, me and kevin flick loved the way you had your battery relocated in the truck kinda like in the fender with plexiglass!! Very clean install. Saaaaweeeeetttt!! :thumbsup:

blueblazes
08-26-2007, 06:38 PM
thanks had a friend of mine make that for me