PDA

View Full Version : SCMC Sighting

Twice Bitten
09-05-2007, 08:03 PM
On my way home in my dd I get cut :mad: off in traffic (I-45) by a '04 Mystichrome cobra :thumbsup: . This maniac is weaving and darting in and out of traffic :( . He was changing lanes faster than a woman can change her mind :rolleyes: . Darn near hit my grill guard on my beater :mad: . I still can't figure out why he exited at Little York just to get back on at the next on ramp :dunno: . He did use his right hand turn signal to exit off I-45 at Little York, but I can't figure out why he left the right hand turn signal on and made his way left to the fast lane! :dunno: He did leave the right hand blinker on all the way from the Shepherd curve all the way onto Beltway 8, when I last saw him, he was heading west on Beltway with his right hand blinker on! :rotf:

Hey Chris (Screaminmystic),
I hope you were practicing your driving skills for the National DE at MSR Houston this fall. :rotf: I could definatly tell you got your car running :rotf:

jimmysidecarr
09-05-2007, 10:09 PM
:shtowned:

97CasperCobra
09-05-2007, 11:57 PM
If I didn't know any better I'd think you were stalking him!!!!! Better watch out for those people who text while driving too....and plucking eyebrows.....WOW!!!:eek:

03 cobra toy
09-06-2007, 09:17 AM
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

ScreaminMystic
09-06-2007, 11:14 AM
yeah i was in a huge hurry that day....if i didnt make it to an appointment with a client, i was going to lose a $1000.00 for some work im doing. I would rather pay the ticket for speeding for whatever then lose this client, i do odd and end jobs, this one was for some studio work, and a first time appointment. I hate traffic in houston and cant stand to drive in it AT ALL, sorry for the :mad: driving. I normaly drive my DD, but its acting up on me aswell. I have missed 2 days of work since the begining of this week, dealing with car issues. So again SORRY FOR THE :mad: :mad: driving....forgive me???:D :D