PDA

View Full Version : 6th Annual Joe Myer's All Ford Car Show, October 27th, 2007!!!

Firme
09-10-2007, 09:06 AM
Its that time of year again!

October 27th, 2007, the South Central Region of the SCMC will be having our 6th annual Joe Myers ALL Ford HALLOWEEN Car show.

Gates open at 8am.
Registration is from 8-11am.
Judging is from 12-2pm.
Awards are at 2:30pm.

Click <here (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/indexfiles/2007-SCMC_Joe_Myers_Registration.pdf) > for the registration form.

Click <here (https://secure.scmcstore.com/store/product.php?productid=62&cat=2)> for online registration.

Please feel free to drop the preregistration forms off on Tuesdays.

97CasperCobra
09-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Registered....:thumbsup:

Angel
09-10-2007, 02:16 PM
I'll bring mine with me to the gtg. :thumbsup:

scorpio
09-10-2007, 06:33 PM
registered.

ORANGE CRUSH
09-11-2007, 01:29 AM
Sorry guys can't make this one. We will be flying back from the Bahamas that day. See ya'll at MSR.:thumbsup:

93KingCobra
09-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Will be glad to help but my car will not be finished by then....See you guys there....

ScreaminMystic
09-14-2007, 06:10 PM
Want to reg just waiting for my member packet to arrive...oh yeah im official now

Firme
09-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Want to reg just waiting for my member packet to arrive...oh yeah im official now

ABOUT TIME!!! :D

Angel
09-18-2007, 09:49 AM
ABOUT TIME!!! :D
:rotf: Sign up for the JM Event and show that beautiful car! :bounce:

cobrabitn
10-21-2007, 02:21 PM
How do you all like these??? They are 8.5 inches wide by 8.75 inches long. They are in the shape of the state of TX! :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
10-21-2007, 06:37 PM
Looks good Tony.....

cobrabitn
10-21-2007, 06:51 PM
They'll be shipped tomorrow. :D

scorpio
10-21-2007, 07:15 PM
They'll be shipped tomorrow. :D

got my name on one yet? just kidding . see u guys saturday.

spitfire
10-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Can't make it! Working in Brazil, New installation so should be here a few months! Have a good show though!

Angel
10-22-2007, 10:05 AM
Can't make it! Working in Brazil, New installation so should be here a few months! Have a good show though!
Chuck, are You going to be able to make AutoRama? Perhaps we can arrange a bigger space in the boothe for you. :D

Cobrabitn, the shirts are sweet! Especially since the likeness of my Angel is on there! :) :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
10-22-2007, 11:12 AM
Cobrabitn, the shirts are sweet! Especially since the likeness of my Angel is on there! :) :thumbsup:

Don't think those are the shirts.....more likely those are the plaques for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

They look great Tony....:thumbsup:

Angel
10-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Don't think those are the shirts.....more likely those are the plaques for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

They look great Tony....:thumbsup:
Cool! :thumbsup: Well, save one for my Girl. :angel:

AirForce1
10-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Ill be there with my friend dougs 03. Mine is at Triangle. :( They have to pull of the KB and send it back. It is only making 11 pounds of boost with a 2.8 upper and a 4 pound lower. :scratch: :nope: So creg things that the berings are not spinning freely so we will see. but Ill still be there.:thumbsup:

spitfire
10-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Chuck, are You going to be able to make AutoRama? Perhaps we can arrange a bigger space in the boothe for you. :D

Cobrabitn, the shirts are sweet! Especially since the likeness of my Angel is on there! :) :thumbsup:Probably not! :( Already registered, but looks like I will be here in Brazil till Middle of December! :( So don't worry about saving a spot for me! I knew I would possibly miss this show so I signed on as an independent this year! :( I did not want ya'll to have an empty spot if I did not make it! Got to make the money when it's available! :rolleyes: :eek:

97CasperCobra
10-22-2007, 03:50 PM
Anyone know of a good/great detailer??? The Cobra's full of sand....:(

Angel
10-22-2007, 06:06 PM

Screamin Mystic and Back In Black on here once told me they like to clean cars and detail. :) Maybe, one of them will help you out. :D All these car shows with Angel got me busy of late - unless, it calls for a detail day gtg some weekend. There's a Club Idea. :cool:

93KingCobra
10-22-2007, 07:53 PM

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Twice Bitten
10-22-2007, 08:18 PM

How did that happen??? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Levi
10-22-2007, 10:02 PM
How did that happen??? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He was Bitten by turn 11 and he has it on video too. :rotf:

ScreaminMystic
10-23-2007, 11:26 AM
is it to late for me to register?

Angel
10-23-2007, 12:36 PM
is it to late for me to register?
Not too late:thumbsup:

Show up by 8am that day; - and the Forms, etc. will be at the front table upon roll up. :) By the lot in front of the Fleet Centre. (Facing the Main Showroom Bldg.; - look left; - next Bldg is the Fleet and Used Cars Ctre.)

ScreaminMystic
10-23-2007, 01:50 PM
Not too late:thumbsup:

Show up by 8am that day; - and the Forms, etc. will be at the front table upon roll up. :) By the lot in front of the Fleet Centre. (Facing the Main Showroom Bldg.; - look left; - next Bldg is the Fleet and Used Cars Ctre.)Have i told you how awesome you are yet today? :thumbsup:

Angel
10-23-2007, 03:19 PM
Have i told you how awesome you are yet today? :thumbsup:
Flattery will get you everywhere. LOL

Come and add to the success of this show for a good cause. Firme on here, Edmond, has early Registration Forms. There is a link for them in this thread I do believe.

15.00 Early Reg. with the SCMC Member Number. :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
10-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Is there going to be a dirty race car class ?

I don't think my car will be there.... :(

Angel
10-24-2007, 07:48 PM

:eek: No, but, clean it up. Or, just come and check out the Rides and enjoy the fun. :)

97CasperCobra
10-25-2007, 12:48 AM

least your car isn't filled with dirt and dust. My door pockets have about an 1/8" of sand in them. Not to mention the black "square" outline on both doors from the numbers. :(

Angel
10-25-2007, 09:37 AM
least your car isn't filled with dirt and dust. My door pockets have about an 1/8" of sand in them. Not to mention the black "square" outline on both doors from the numbers. :(
Cleaner wax and clay, or a very mild compound should get it off. :thumbsup:

Sand? Blow most of it out and some elbow grease. :D

97CasperCobra
10-25-2007, 10:30 AM
Cleaner wax and clay, or a very mild compound should get it off. :thumbsup:

Sand? Blow most of it out and some elbow grease. :D
Thanks...I think I can remember some good tips on how to detail a car ;)

Angel
10-25-2007, 12:02 PM
Thanks...I think I can remember some good tips on how to detail a car ;)
;) It was my nice way of saying - Clean it up and get out to the Show. :D

jimmysidecarr
10-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Not that ScreaminMystic has anything to worry about...

BUT..

I think I'm going to try and get her presentable for Saturday...

I missed last year... and I'm still experiencing some guilt.. :p :rolleyes:

Outside car shows are the only way to go....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/jimmysidecarr/20041031_BSP_0004_web.jpg

Angel
10-25-2007, 07:41 PM

BUT..

Guilt?! :D Jimmy ?!?!?? :eek:

It's cool, just come on out and see us. :bounce:

kencobra
10-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Will not be able to show this year, verts in the shop. I will try to make it by after I come back from the Woodlands where I may adopt a rescue Boxer. Had to have my 8 1/2 y.o. Boxer put to sleep Oct 2nd :( ,while I was away in Cabo. He was without a doubt a big part of my family and is missed alot around here.

Evilcartman
10-25-2007, 11:53 PM
I will be there. I'm looking forward to hanging out taking a few pictures. It is suppose to be a very nice day out.

scorpio
10-26-2007, 12:34 AM
Will not be able to show this year, verts in the shop. I will try to make it by after I come back from the Woodlands where I may adopt a rescue Boxer. Had to have my 8 1/2 y.o. Boxer put to sleep Oct 2nd :( ,while I was away in Cabo. He was without a doubt a big part of my family and is missed alot around here.
sorry to here about the pup.

ScreaminMystic
10-26-2007, 09:13 AM

BUT..

Shoot, i had to pull the rescue opp that i did on my baby, im just glad she is in my care from now on....poor tards that had her before me left her outside in the open and drove her all to often in the bad weather, she will still show nicely ...i hope...

PS...whats to worry about, im there to hang out and watch cars...wheres the worry come from....

94 White Snake
10-26-2007, 10:37 AM
My scheule has changed. I now get to spend the week-end in Kansas. :(
Maybe see you guys in Nov. ;)
White Snake (Steve) :banana: :banana:

Angel
10-26-2007, 11:04 AM
I will be there. I'm looking forward to hanging out taking a few pictures. It is suppose to be a very nice day out.
+1 When the sun is high, the Snakes come out. :thumbsup: :bounce:

Can't wait; - going to be a nice day I hope. :) Keep your eyes peeled on the show and in the Showroom for the most sick Roush 427R Trak Pak Race Car you even seen. :D :eek:

jimmysidecarr
10-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Keep your eyes peeled on the show and in the Showroom for the most sick Roush 427R Trak Pak Race Car you even seen. :D :eek:

Have someone bring it to MSRH for the SCMC Cobra nationals... Plug a decent driver in it... and let's see how it stacks up... :p ;)

So far there has not been a Saleen nor a Roush that I've had to point by... :doubt:

Nice cars... They look good... maybe just have not run into the right combo of fast car version and fast driver?????

Angel
10-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Have someone bring it to MSRH for the SCMC Cobra nationals... Plug a decent driver in it... and let's see how it stacks up... :p ;)

So far there has not been a Saleen nor a Roush that I've had to point by... :doubt:

Nice cars... They look good... maybe just have not run into the right combo of fast car version and fast driver?????
:D Actually, Jimmy, there are plans between yours truely and SVT/Ford to put Angel on a 300 lb SVT Suspension Diet in spring. :)

Then, with good tires, it may happen to give a try on the track. With her hopping and spinning right now, I have little confidence; like I do when I drive a suspensioned Roush. It helped me determine what my problem is. :D:rotf:

Looking for a fast driver??? Don't look at me! :D :cool:

Angel
10-26-2007, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE=jimmysidecarr]Have someone bring it to MSRH for the SCMC Cobra nationals... Plug a decent driver in it... and let's see how it stacks up... :p ;)
...................QUOTE]

:D Addendum to that......Where in the world am I going to find a Cobra Driver for Hire ?!?!! :eek:

jimmysidecarr
10-26-2007, 05:16 PM
[QUOTE=jimmysidecarr]Have someone bring it to MSRH for the SCMC Cobra nationals... Plug a decent driver in it... and let's see how it stacks up... :p ;)
...................QUOTE]

:D Addendum to that......Where in the world am I going to find a Cobra Driver for Hire ?!?!! :eek:

They are out there... If you pick David M. all bets are off ... :doubt: he could probably hand me my A$$ in a V6!!!

I do like the chase though.. even if I'm out classed. ;) :p That's how I like to learn... by watching lines and pushing to keep them in sight for as long as possible. :thumbsup:

FST ORNG
10-27-2007, 12:37 AM
Anyone have a address for this show ?

97CasperCobra
10-27-2007, 02:04 AM
Anyone have a address for this show ?

Hope this helps:
MAP TO SHOW (http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps2.py?Pyt=Typ&name=Joe+Myers+Ford&desc=(713)+896-8200&addr=16634+Northwest+Fwy&csz=Houston+TX)

Angel
10-28-2007, 06:03 PM
They are out there... If you pick David M. all bets are off ... :doubt: he could probably hand me my A$$ in a V6!!!

I do like the chase though.. even if I'm out classed. ;) :p That's how I like to learn... by watching lines and pushing to keep them in sight for as long as possible. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: I know the time is coming :eek: just have top decide when im ready to get hooked! :D

Great show yeaterday and so many beautiful cars!

Stan, I'll see You Tuesday. :D :cool: