PDA

View Full Version : F/S 1998 Chrome Yellow Cobra Coupe, Low Miles!

Slowbra
09-13-2007, 10:30 AM
I've officially decided to sell my 98 Chrome Yellow Cobra Coupe. Here are some details.

46,xxx miles
It has been garaged and/or covered when stored or not in use.
I am the second owner and purchased the car directly from the original owner from Michigan. The car has never seen the snow and been in the rain only a handful of times. The previous owner worked for Ford and ordered the car in January of 1998 and the car was built on April 6th. The car was ordered with all factory options, Leather, Mach460 and the rear wing.

Here are the goodies added to the car:
Snake Grill Emblem
Roush Cold Air Induction Kit
MSD 9.5mm Plug Wires
Optima Red Top Battery
Bassani X-pipe with high flow cats
Borla Cat-back Exhaust
FMS Aluminum Driveshaft
SPEC Stage 1 Clutch with Billet Aluminum Pressure Plate
SPEC Aluminum Fly Wheel
Fiore Firewall Adjuster & Quadrant
Saleen Progressive Rate Springs
Motive 3.73 Gear
Factory Five Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms
T/A Rear-end Girdle Cover
Pro 5.0 Shifter w/Fatknob
Brembo Slotted and Cross Drilled Zinc Washed Rotors Front and and Rear
Hawk HPS Pads Front and Rear
FMS FR-500 Steering Wheel
Saleen S-351 Wing
Saleen Black Tail Light Bezels
FMS Black 18X9 FR-500 Wheels with Nitto NT 555 275/35/18 Tires

Will throw in a colgan custom bra as well.

The Oil has been changed with Royal Purple Synthetic Oil since 10,000 miles
The clutch was new 2 seasons ago and has less than 7000 miles on it, trans fluid was changed to Amsoil ATF at this time also. The rear end has Royal Purple Synthetic in it since the gear change at around 20,000 miles.

The brakes are new as of last season. All new Brembo rotors and Hawk pads were used when I did them. The rotors are Brembo that are Slotted and Cross Drilled and are also Zinc washed so they will not corrode or look nasty.

I have the original wing, stock springs, H-pipe, Driveshaft, stock yellow tail lights, the chrome horse for the grille, air-box and shifter. Really the only stock part I dont have is the mufflers.

I've lost interest in the 98 and would like to find it a new home.

The car is in immaculate shape and has just a few small rock chips from driving. Can share additional pictures of these areas for anyone that is serious in the car.

I need to get $13,000 out of it. I am not interested in any trades and I am looking for only serious buyers. Please PM if you are interested. The car is located in NC and pictures can be found here: http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee144/slowbra98/

Thanks for looking

Shawn