PDA

View Full Version : A Story

Cross
09-30-2007, 04:24 PM
So I'm driving today, and this F'n POS cuts me off. To wait for this idiot, I had to clutch a few times in first so as not to stall the car. When I finally try to get this car moving again, the damn thing starts bobbing back and forth like it was giving love to a Cadillac. So here I am in traffic, my car bobbing back and forth, first gear refusing to engage properly and this #$&&$^#Y^$%& in front of me almost whacking me! First of all, why did my car act like such a Honda? I had the clutch down 3 times while in first trying not to stall so obviously my foot is coming up and going down. But as soon as I was ready to engage it just starts bobbing like there was no tomorrow... I don't know, was it me or is that normal for first gear? Is there 1st gear protocol I need to follow? Should I immediately put it in 2nd once I get moving? I'm just so pissed off. And to top it off, I was so mad I redlined my car in first, which did not please me. Not that I baby my car or anything, but its not something I like to do if I don't have to. Anyway, theres my rant, feel free to comment. Thanks.:mad::mad::mad: