10-06-2007, 12:19 AM
Cool plate! I got a new one too but I don't have a photo of it. :D

tazzracing1
10-06-2007, 06:35 PM
Sweet and heres mine

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/tazzracing1/larry2.jpg

COBRACHIK5
10-10-2007, 09:20 AM
Love Them Tazz... I Have Gone Through Tree Sets In The Last Month.. Thanks To Dmv Online!! I Am Now Ready To Try Another Set ,,, I Had Really Cool Ones On My Pony... (gt) But Thought I Should Change Over From The Pony Thing To The Cobra Thing !! (looooong Story !) But I Wanna Post My Pics Too.. But I Cant Figure It Out . ?? Would Like To Get Opinion On Better Looking Set Before I Order Again .. By The Way, What Is The Sticker On Your Back Window? See The Mustang But Not Familiar With Logo? Just Curious .

tazzracing1
10-10-2007, 01:01 PM
yellow mustang registry

www.photobucket.com (http://www.photobucket.com)
they are one og the easier to use.

COBRACHIK5
10-11-2007, 01:45 AM
http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc195/COBRACHIK5/?action=view&current=DSCF0156.jpg

COBRACHIK5
10-11-2007, 01:48 AM
Ok , Now I Got The Url On , But Still Cant Get The Pic Itself To Show Like U Guys Have !!! Thanx For The Link ! Spent Major Time On The Site Just Playin Around . Fun Fun Fun !

tazzracing1
10-11-2007, 05:33 PM
You have to click on the bottom link on photo bucket and then right click and select copy and click on the insert photo on this sitehttp://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/images/editor/insertimage.gif
right click and paste
I hope this helps.
Plate looks good and awesome Cobra.

RF Cobra
10-11-2007, 08:15 PM
I have a picture of it though! :D

Cool plate! I got a new one too but I don't have a photo of it. :D

RF Cobra
10-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Those are some great plates! :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
10-11-2007, 09:51 PM
No Allan...no one has a picture of my new license plate. I put it on the 94 Cobra Coupe and it hasn't been out on the street yet. You'll get to see it tomorrow though. :D

P.S. Scorpio, I like your rear window URL! :thumbsup:

COBRACHIK5
10-12-2007, 12:15 AM
Damn ... My Clutch Went Tonight, .. No Reverse Gear , And No First ,. But It Comes And Goes. I Mean I Had To Drive Home And Had To Roll Into Reverse . Then It Was Ok,.,, But First Was Not Right. Should I Have It Towed Into Shop Tonight.. Or Drive Over In The Morning, .. Is It Ok To Drive As Long As She Goes Into Gear Or Not At All ? Help !

cobrabitn
10-12-2007, 01:17 AM
Tow it!

COBRACHIK5
10-12-2007, 02:58 AM
THANX , I AM SOOOOO BUMMED OUT. IS THIS WARRANTY COVERED? I JUST BOUGHT IT AND WAS BRAND NEW .. ?

:doubt:

cobrabitn
10-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Yes, it is warranty coverage and they should tow it for you with your warranty so let Ford pay for it. One member had to take his back the same day he bought it because of his clutch going out. They replaced it and I think he hasn't had a problem since. They must have had a bad batch of clutches somewhere down the line... :scratch:

COBRACHIK5
10-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Hey , Waiting For Tow Truck Now, Ford Svt Doesnt Seem To Be Very Eager To Cooperate! I Asked For Copy Of Tsb And They Wouldnt .. So I Am Anticipating A Battle . Hope Not , But They Also Informed Me That If "i" Burned The Clutch Up Then Its On Me To Repair. Which I Understand But I Do Not Know The Difference . Could I Have Burned It Out Since August 01 ? How Do I Handle This One ? Thanks For Your Help Cause I Am Totally Lost And Value The Input And Guidance Of Our Members !!

RF Cobra
10-13-2007, 12:20 AM
Oh, that new plate. Well I guess I'll have a picture of it soon enough then! :)

No Allan...no one has a picture of my new license plate. I put it on the 94 Cobra Coupe and it hasn't been out on the street yet. You'll get to see it tomorrow though. :D

cobrabitn
10-13-2007, 11:29 PM
You can post my plate picture for me Allan, thanks for taking a photo of it! :thumbsup:

Cobrachiks,

Your GT 500 is still under warranty. You have 36/36 (36000 miles or 36 months) with factory roadside assistance. I highly doubt you burned the clutch up in your Shelby unless you like to rest your foot on it all of the time. If you are not happy with your service or the answer from this dealership then ask to speak to the regional manager and get his phone number. The next thing I would do is let that same dealership fix it and then you can slam them on the opinion survey by giving them all low marks. Ford corporate looks at this survey especially when they are trying to determine which dealership get the the "President's Award". Trust me, you'll get the dealerships attention. Ford needs to address this issue as this could be one of the reasons their sales are down. When you buy a 60,000.00 car, they need to treat you with dignity and respect. Try the nice approach first.. ;)

COBRACHIK5
10-14-2007, 11:01 AM
too late for the nice approach !! well , actually it coulda been worse. i have a question for ya ... the SVT , they are the crew that is supposed to work on our vehicles right? (our; meaning us cobra people!):thumbsup: ...well the dealership informed me tha ford has done away with that team? true or do u know? ANYWAYS, MY GIRL IS IN THE SHOP AND I WONT KNOW ANYTHING TIL MONDAY . I DID ASK TO SEE THE CLUTCH (IF DIAGNOSED AS PROBLEM) BEFORE THEY REPLACE IT. .I HAVE HAD THE EXPERIENCE FROM HELL SO FAR . WHICH IS TO M Y DISMAY CAUSE I BOUGHT MY 1ST GT FROM THEM AND RAVED OF THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE. I COULD NOT HAVE HAD BETTER TREATMENT, ATTENTION, FOLLOW UP ETC... WHICH SEEMS IRONIC CAUSE THE "VIP" PACKAGE OFFERED WHEN I BOUGHT THE SHELBY ACTUALLY CALLS FOR THOSE PERKS AND I HAVE FELT EVERYTHING AST THIS POINT BUT THAT!
I HAD TO FIGHT FOR THEM TO GIVE ME COPY OF TSB'S. AND THEN IT WAS LIKE A "SPAR" WHEN I EVEN MENTIONED THE INFORMATION THAT I HAVE PERTAINING TO THE "CLUTCH" ISSUE . I THOUGHT WE WERE ON THE SAME TEAM ? OH BOY.THE ONLY AND FIRST THING THAT I WAS INFORMED OF WAS: YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU BURNED THE CLUTCH OUT, OUR WARRANTY WILL NOT PAY FOR IT TO BE FIXED" ... WELL.... THE ONLY THING I WANTED TO HEAR AT THIS POINT WAS.. OK, MS. TAYLOR, LETS GET YOUR CAR IN AND GET IT FIXED AND RETURNED TO YOU "..... IS THAT UNREASONABLE COBRABITN? SORRY I THINK I AM VENTING TO U .... BUT .. THAT IS WHERE IM AT NOW . I AM ANTICIPATING A STRUGGLE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EVENT. :eek: OH AND DID I MENTION , THAT TO TOP THE DAY OFF... THEY PUT ME IN A FORD FOCUS ON A FRIDAY NIGHT .. AS FAR AS THE RENTAL CAR !! AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH. I DAMN NEAR GOT RAN OVER TRYN TO MERGE INTO TRAFFIC ! HAD TO TAKE THE BACK ROADS TO THE 7-11... DID I MENTION THAT I PAID FOR THIS CAR AND MY GT LAST YEAR, IN FULL IN CASH AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE ??? O BOY O BOY ,..,,, I M DUMBFOUNDED AT THIS POINT. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP BY THE WAY !
:confused:

tazzracing1
10-14-2007, 10:02 PM
I would say your dealership you are dealing with is very unprofessional and I would file a complaint with Ford. They are cutting dealerships.

cobrabitn
10-14-2007, 10:51 PM
Let's start a new thread because I feel bad about hijacking Scorpio's thread with this topic. :(

Click here: http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=196340#post196340