PDA

View Full Version : Camera mount...

97CasperCobra
10-16-2007, 10:16 PM
I remember loaning out my camera mount to someone, just can't remember who. If anyone has it will they please post up, I'd like to get it before TWS this weekend. Thanks :thumbsup:

Carl G
10-17-2007, 09:04 PM
I have it and you cant get it back :D

97CasperCobra
10-18-2007, 12:11 AM
I have it and you cant get it back :D
:lol:...I know where your car will be this weekend.... :p ;)

jimmysidecarr
10-18-2007, 03:23 AM
I have a roll bar AND a camera mount.... but NO CAMERA!!!
My camera tanked in New Mexico while on vacation!!! :( :mad:

Maybe Carl and I can work something out... The mount I have is an IO Port.. which is supposed to be a very good mount.

I don't know how involved moving a camera and mount from car to car is... but I would love to get some footage of this weekend!!!

If it's too much of a hassle and not enough time between our run groups then someone can borrow my mount for the weekend.

There is also a remote possibility I may get moved from blue.... maybe... so then we may be running at the same time.... in yellow.

Just thought I'd offer it up if it will help.

and yes normally I would have been asleep for 3 hours by now... LOL :rolleyes:

I just got done changing over to race pads(and dedicated rotors in the front), bleeding brakes, changing out my reinforced rad expansion tank I just received back from Canton.... and refilling slowly from the burp plug, loading a richened up E-mail tune in the car via Xcal2 and swapped over the upper camber plates to the negative positions.

Tomorrow during lunch... more bedding of pads Carbotech XP10s in front and XP8s in the rear.(did the rears Tuesday night)

97CasperCobra
10-18-2007, 09:06 AM
Jimmy, you can borrow my video camera if you end up getting bumped up to Yellow. You are WAAAAY ahead of me on the "to do" list, last night I could not find my wheel lock key so no work got done on the Cobra....:(

jimmysidecarr
10-18-2007, 11:29 AM
Jimmy, you can borrow my video camera if you end up getting bumped up to Yellow. You are WAAAAY ahead of me on the "to do" list, last night I could not find my wheel lock key so no work got done on the Cobra....:(

Thanks we will see how it goes with run groups... I don't mind slower run groups as long as they are freely giving out point bys when they are needed. :p