PDA

View Full Version : Job around Winston

XyX
10-17-2007, 02:48 AM
Well I am looking to get a job around the winston area temporarily. Starting anytime soon until mid to late December. I am going to apply at Kohls and maybe Parkway Ford tommarrow. I just don't want to sit around till December when I plan on going back to Louisiana to finish up school. So if anyone can suggest a place where I can apply and start ASAP, I'd REALLY appreciate it. Job doesn't have to be anything special, just clean and preferably not in the food industry. http://ncdubs.com/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif

blueblazes
10-18-2007, 01:42 AM
might give best buy a try. They usually staff up fairly heavily for holiday seasons and they have workers that the classify as seasonal who just come on for holidays and usually quit afterwards. They usually give you, your discount right away.

I just started back there after I left my ft job so I could go back to school and finish my degree. Its really a fun place to work

nckissfan
10-18-2007, 08:32 AM
I work for Sam's Club. They are a good company to work for. There are two in Winston Salem. I would try the one off of I40, they are busier.