League Park 500 East Main
League City, Texas
35 Classes
$25.00 Entry

Hope to see some of you at the show. :bounce:
Steve (White Snake)

97CasperCobra
10-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Steve..what's up buddy?? Hope all is well man. Can't make it to the SC show, but hope you come out to our show on the 27th!!!

94 White Snake
10-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Steve..what's up buddy?? Hope all is well man. Can't make it to the SC show, but hope you come out to our show on the 27th!!!

Going great, working for a little company call Devon Energy here in Houston, however, the job requires some travel.
If my schedule does not change I will be there for sure :cheers:

Angel
10-18-2007, 01:28 PM
Going great, working for a little company call Devon Energy here in Houston, however, the job requires some travel.
If my schedule does not change I will be there for sure :cheers:
Plan to be there with :angel: . So, look for the PW GT500 and come introduce yourself. :thumbsup:

94 White Snake
10-19-2007, 08:48 AM
Plan to be there with :angel: . So, look for the PW GT500 and come introduce yourself. :thumbsup:

I guess I did not leave a lasting impression on you as we have met several times in the past. However, I will keep my eye out for your car and come over and introduce myself.
See you there.
Steve.
One thing I did forget was this year we (SCC) are asking everyone to bring a unwrapped toy for a boy or girl for the League City Police Departments "Blue Santa Program". This is our first time to do this, and it's not mandatory for entries to bring a toy. We are trying to make it easier for you, whether if you are a participant, or spectator to send a Christmas gift to a needy boy or girl through our Police Department of League City at Christmas time!!! :thumbsup:

Angel
10-19-2007, 03:57 PM
I guess I did not leave a lasting impression on you as we have met several times in the past. However, I will keep my eye out for your car and come over and introduce myself.
See you there.
Steve.
One thing I did forget was this year we (SCC) are asking everyone to bring a unwrapped toy for a boy or girl for the League City Police Departments "Blue Santa Program". This is our first time to do this, and it's not mandatory for entries to bring a toy. We are trying to make it easier for you, whether if you are a participant, or spectator to send a Christmas gift to a needy boy or girl through our Police Department of League City at Christmas time!!! :thumbsup:
:( Sorry if it came off that way as whenever I am at a show I get yanked in all directions and it certinly is not my intent to leave anyone out. :)

Come say hi early before the vultures start hanging out. :D And there may be a friend of mine, Gino, in a white Wagnum. If he gets in the way, just give him a shove. :rotf: (You'll understand when you meet him - lol)

Thanks for the reminder on the toy - going to the store tonight and can get one or two. We can't have kids without Christmas Gifts. :thumbsup:

texaswrx
10-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Fun show and great turnout. Missed the part about the toy, as I just found this post (busy week)

Angel
10-22-2007, 09:09 AM
Fun show and great turnout. Missed the part about the toy, as I just found this post (busy week)
Had fun and a great turnout. :thumbsup: Heard they raised some good money for the cause and the bin was overfull with toys! Thanks, Steve, for telling me about the toys. :) Oh, and the hood liner. :D

94 White Snake
10-22-2007, 04:04 PM
Had fun and a great turnout. :thumbsup: Heard they raised some good money for the cause and the bin was overfull with toys! Thanks, Steve, for telling me about the toys. :) Oh, and the hood liner. :D

Thank you guys for coming out to the show!
It was great to see Mustangs at the show (beside mine).

Hope to see you guys this Saturday.

Angel, someone once told me you should never leave a Car Show without learning something :D

Angel
10-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Thank you guys for coming out to the show!
It was great to see Mustangs at the show (beside mine).

Hope to see you guys this Saturday.

Angel, someone once told me you should never leave a Car Show without learning something :D
:thumbsup: How many of these shows and there is always something new and interesting. btw - who won the large toolbox?

94 White Snake
10-23-2007, 08:27 AM
10-20-07 Space City Cruisers 2007 Fall Car Show Pictures
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v209/camarokid/10-20-07%20Space%20City%20Cruisers%202007%20Fall%20Car%20Show/

texaswrx
10-24-2007, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the pics.

I know this was for a great cause, but the one thing I would take back the club is-

Find someone to make a plaque for the first in class at least. I still have not figured out exactly what this thing is (trophy, wheel thingy)

94 White Snake
10-24-2007, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the pics.

I know this was for a great cause, but the one thing I would take back the club is-

Find someone to make a plaque for the first in class at least. I still have not figured out exactly what this thing is (trophy, wheel thingy)

The Club (SCC) found that people who show their cars at the SCC show like it better not to have the 1st 2nd 3rd.

The trophy I'm not sure of because I did not stay for the awards, however,
I thought I heard someone say it was a radio?

Angel
10-24-2007, 04:29 PM
The Club (SCC) found that people who show their cars at the SCC show like it better not to have the 1st 2nd 3rd.

The trophy I'm not sure of because I did not stay for the awards, however,
I thought I heard someone say it was a radio?
It's a worldtime clock and a radio :)

It's neat how the trophies are always different; - and a recognition of any kind for showing and "winning" is Cheers IMO. :thumbsup:

For me, I would not know who to choose as best out of all those nice cars! :eek:

94 White Snake
10-25-2007, 11:01 AM
It's a worldtime clock and a radio :)

It's neat how the trophies are always different; - and a recognition of any kind for showing and "winning" is Cheers IMO. :thumbsup:

For me, I would not know who to choose as best out of all those nice cars! :eek:

Check out the SCC home page where you can see who won Best Of Show. :bounce:
http://spacecitycruisers.com/

Angel
10-25-2007, 11:08 AM
Check out the SCC home page where you can see who won Best Of Show. :bounce:
http://spacecitycruisers.com/
Nice. I met the guy with the Camero who won Best of Show. Well deserved, no doubt. :thumbsup: