PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Argentina!

SuperG
10-21-2007, 08:59 AM
There are no Mustangs here.

But there are a lot of hotties! And they can all dance! And they can do other things...

It's early spring here, so the temps have been great! I am in Buenos Aires now, but am getting ready to go south to inspect 100 year old oil reservoirs! At $90 per barrel, I need to have another discussion with the boss!

Water swirls the other way...

Cars are small. The funniest looking Fords and Chevy's...lots of French cars, too.

The countryside is wonderful...hilly and green, almost no bugs.

See you all soon!

93KingCobra
10-21-2007, 05:40 PM
Hope you have a great time...hurry up and get state side again... :thumbsup:

spitfire
10-21-2007, 06:06 PM
Not to far from you! I am in Vitoria, Brasil. Also nice, lots of lakes and mostly beaches! Will be in Buenas Aires in December updating my Visa! I am here Installing 2 Gas turbines, also for the oil Industry!

Levi
10-22-2007, 09:12 PM
Y'all mean there are other country type places out side of Texas? :lurk:

97CasperCobra
10-22-2007, 09:46 PM
Y'all mean there are other country type places out side of Texas? :lurk:

I bet they don't have country fried bacon there!!!! :D

SuperG
10-23-2007, 05:45 AM
I bet they don't have country fried bacon there!!!! :D
Ha!! I told them all about it...they think we are disgusting pigs!! Of course they are right!!

spitfire
10-23-2007, 08:27 AM
I bet they don't have country fried bacon there!!!! :DNo but they have feijoada! It's a type of soup that has Black beans and Pork! It was considered the meal for the poor! But now they all eat this here! I personnaly can't stand it! But they do have great Rodizio de Churrascaria,
That's Bar-B-Que! http://www.vivabrazil.com/feijoada.htm
Believe it or not there is other countries than Texas! But there is no place like home!

SuperG
10-23-2007, 04:30 PM
No but they have feijoada! It's a type of soup that has Black beans and Pork! It was considered the meal for the poor! But now they all eat this here! I personnaly can't stand it! But they do have great Rodizio de Churrascaria,
That's Bar-B-Que! http://www.vivabrazil.com/feijoada.htm
Believe it or not there is other countries than Texas! But there is no place like home!
I haven't eaten this much lamb since I was born!!! Yummy little creatures!! And next month is actually the season for lamb...that's when the little critters are typically born...

Also, there are quite a lot of Brazilians down here...