PDA

View Full Version : Thanks SCMC...

97CasperCobra
10-27-2007, 07:57 PM
Had a great time at the show today and thanks all those involved(Jim & Jackie, Larry & wife, Angela, Patrick & Edmond). The show was amazing with the great weather and awesome turn out of vehicles. Thanks again guys & gals.....you put forth an amazing show!!! :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
10-27-2007, 09:07 PM
:ttiwwop:

jimmysidecarr
10-27-2007, 10:37 PM
I bet Keith has some great ones... He always has some excellent shots in quantity! :thumbsup:

BTW I had a great time talking to(& bench racing with) a whole bunch of great folks today... There were some really beautiful cars there today!!! :p

Thanks for all the kind words everyone...

Man am I chompin at the bit for the Cobra Nationals!! :bounce:

I think I'm going to revisit the stock seat with anti/sub belts issue again after seeing David M's installation up close one more time. :thumbsup:

John Himsel
10-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Thanks to everyone involved in hosting, volunteering, and sponsoring the event.....had a great time........enjoyed seeing all the really nice cars on display.

Evilcartman
10-28-2007, 01:32 PM
I had a blast. 6th show in a row and they seem to just get better. The weather could not have been better.

Oh, and I'm working on the pictures right now. Here is a little taste.

EDIT: Keith, please keep the pictures "kid friendly" :thumbsup:

Levi
10-28-2007, 01:57 PM
:lol:

What a great day and I had an awesome time hanging out with good friends. :thumbsup:

Evilcartman
10-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Here are the pictures.

Link to web album (http://picasaweb.google.com/evilcartmancobra/SCMCCarShow2007)

93KingCobra
10-28-2007, 04:25 PM
I new I should have not done that.....Please delete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel
10-28-2007, 05:17 PM
I new I should have not done that.....Please delete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Nice; - thanks for sharing. :bounce: Great time, gosh it took some willpower to not run off in that Roush Trak Pak. :D :rotf:

jimmysidecarr
10-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Awesome job on the pics as usual Keith!!!

Oh and Phil :p .... that's just wrong... :rolleyes: :doubt:

;) :rotf:

97CasperCobra
10-29-2007, 12:47 AM
Keith...you're a scary man behind the camera.... :doubt:

03 cobra toy
10-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Great People ! Great Show ! :thumbsup:

Evilcartman
10-29-2007, 07:24 PM
EDIT: Keith, please keep the pictures "kid friendly" :thumbsup:

Sorry, I didn't think it was that bad. They posed, I took the pic. :dunno: To Phil and Mike's defense, the angle made it look worse than it was since they didn't touch. I removed the pic from the web album also.

cobrabitn
10-29-2007, 09:24 PM
Is it premature to say that just a "hand shake" will do in two weeks? :run:

97CasperCobra
10-29-2007, 10:37 PM
Is it premature to say that just a "hand shake" will do in two weeks? :run:
To welcome you and all the other out-of-towners to Texas.....we'll tie you up in the cow pen with the newborn calves without any pants!!! :D

jimmysidecarr
10-29-2007, 11:25 PM
They are all pretty harmless if you ask me... great bunch with a healthy sense of humour....

But that's coming from someone nicknamed Sidecarr who played bass in bands for about 30 years... :rolleyes: :doubt: ;) :p

Now the sixth street activities after the Austin cruise can get fairly interesting... but that's just once a year... and... well...

What happens in Austin stays in Austin.... lol... :grinangel :woot: :spimpin:

Forever 23 years old(at heart).... live it... love it... :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
10-30-2007, 09:41 AM
Sorry, I didn't think it was that bad. They posed, I took the pic. :dunno: To Phil and Mike's defense, the angle made it look worse than it was since they didn't touch. I removed the pic from the web album also.
:lol:....Can't believe you actually took it off your site....I was just messing with you buddy....:p

Evilcartman
10-30-2007, 10:18 AM
:lol:....Can't believe you actually took it off your site....I was just messing with you buddy....:p

I hear ya, but my post was edited with the picture removal. No big deal. The less drama the better, I understand that is what makes this board the best board. Small things are taken care of before they become problems and I'm guessing someone took offense.

texaswrx
10-30-2007, 01:36 PM
I hear ya, but my post was edited with the picture removal. No big deal. The less drama the better, I understand that is what makes this board the best board. Small things are taken care of before they become problems and I'm guessing someone took offense.
Man, I miss this year and there were photo ops? Damn. The show was great last year and I hated missing it this year.

Firme
10-30-2007, 01:50 PM
It was a great show.. :thumbsup: :bounce: .. thanks to everyone that attended and all those that helped.

Man, I miss this year and there were photo ops? Damn. The show was great last year and I hated missing it this year.

make sure you don't miss MSR on the 10th and 11th of November. ;)

Angel
10-30-2007, 02:07 PM
It was a great show.. :thumbsup: :bounce: .. thanks to everyone that attended and all those that helped.

make sure you don't miss MSR on the 10th and 11th of November. ;)

:eek: :D How could we forget. :cool: There's about five of Y'all wispering in my ear every chance. Hoping the weather allows for the car show. :bounce:

Unless someone has additional trailer room for an :angel: .

:side: Carl, I'm hiding the keys. :D :rotf:

93KingCobra
10-30-2007, 03:36 PM

No offense buddy.....I just did not want the whole world to see I was a crazy wild man by day......You could have left it on your web site....

texaswrx
10-30-2007, 03:43 PM

make sure you don't miss MSR on the 10th and 11th of November. ;)I'm there, as its only 10 mins from home.

Evilcartman
10-30-2007, 04:18 PM
No offense buddy.....I just did not want the whole world to see I was a crazy wild man by day......You could have left it on your web site....

Sweet, I will just keep the pics I take at MSR for my own private collection. :bounce: :bounce:

ORANGE CRUSH
10-30-2007, 04:25 PM

Damn it!!!!! I missed it....

It couldn't have been any worst than the Tiki Island dance.:D

97CasperCobra
10-30-2007, 04:42 PM
It couldn't have been any worst than the Tiki Island dance.:D
I think it was..... ;)

ORANGE CRUSH
10-30-2007, 05:05 PM
I think it was..... ;)

Are you sure? You do remember --Penut Butter Jelly Time?

"Don't worry Jenny it's just me, Casper" :rotf:

97CasperCobra
10-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Are you sure? You do remember --Penut Butter Jelly Time?

"Don't worry Jenny it's just me, Casper" :rotf:

Oh I remember...it was pretty bad. I'm sure Keith will show you the picture.... :D

Peanut Butter Jelly Time..... :banana:

Evilcartman
10-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Oh I remember...it was pretty bad. I'm sure Keith will show you the picture.... :D

Peanut Butter Jelly Time..... :banana:

Peanut Butter Jelly Time.....
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

cobrabitn
10-30-2007, 10:29 PM
The plaques for the Nationals will be made of beveled glass with a wooden base, you might like these better than the JMF plaques? :D

Angel
10-31-2007, 08:39 AM
The plaques for the Nationals will be made of beveled glass with a wooden base, you might like these better than the JMF plaques? :D
I thought the JMF ones were cool.:thumbsup: Nice Job. :)

2004MystiSVT
10-31-2007, 06:04 PM
:hello: Hello all,

Just wanted to drop in and say that we (scott & I) had a great time at the show...I look forward to attending so many more...especially AUTORAMA!!! :thumbsup:

Everyone we met was so nice....what a great group of people. We didn't get a chance to talk to everyone at the show but eventually we'll get to know all of you :D

Last night's dinner at Joe's was good...boy what a small world!! After some conversation with Patrick & Grace it was discovered that I had met them once before earlier in the year at the house of one of my co-workers...NO WONDER they looked so familiar to me, lol. Good to see you guys again! Anyway, Sorry we had to eat and run :run: ...very short time schedule last night...next week we should be able to enjoy the whole night.

Take care everyone and see ya soon!
-Shannon
2004MystiSVT

cobrabitn
10-31-2007, 09:08 PM
I heard y'all liked those TX plaques :) ...this will be my first time doing this type of plaque, glass, but if they turn out like the thank you award...they should look real cool. I'll try to post up a pic of one when I get one done. ;)

97CasperCobra
10-31-2007, 11:13 PM
:hello: Hello all,

Just wanted to drop in and say that we (scott & I) had a great time at the show...I look forward to attending so many more...especially AUTORAMA!!! :thumbsup:
good to have ya with us Shannon!!! We need more women like you!!! :thumbsup:

ScreaminMystic
11-01-2007, 04:20 PM
"Don't worry Jenny it's just me, Casper" :rotf:[/QUOTE]
Thats jsut wrong......"smells like butta scotch yo"

97CasperCobra
11-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Thats jsut wrong......"smells like butta scotch yo"
and here I thought everyone that wasn't at the table was asleep!!!!! :rotf:

backnblack
11-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Hey Shannon, it was good to meet you (again) and Scott. It is a small world! Tuesday nights are fun with good company and good conversation. Glad you are looking forward to future events, the more cars the better.

See you guys next week.